1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Full-Service Content Solutions from a Journalism Graduate

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by zacdavis, Jul 19, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Tired of flaky writers and cheap, yet non-native speakers? Get all of your content right here!

I am currently looking to build a solid client base after graduating from college with a degree in communication/journalism. My degree has taught how to adapt to and write on just about any topic, so no niche will be out of reach. However, since I do not have a set rate, I will charge more for topics that require more research.

I typically charge $.0125/word, but topics that I know very well, such as technology and gaming will get a discount, and of course, I will offer bulk rates based on the individual project.

If you wish to purchase a trial 500 word article from me, you can through this thread at a half price introductory rate.

I currently offer:
    • Standard Articles
    • Press Releases
    • Voice Acting
    • Product Descriptions
    • eBooks (Writing and Design)
    Of course, all content will be 100% original, and will pass any sort of test that you could think of. I would not stake my livelihood on copied content.

If you would like to hire me, simply shoot me a PM with what you need, and I'm sure that we will be able to work out a deal.

Thanks for reading!

zacdavis, Jul 19, 2014 IP
  2. ifeanyi egede

ifeanyi egede Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Zac. I would like to give you some articles to write if you are available. Kindly contact me via . Thanks

ifeanyi egede, Oct 30, 2015 IP