1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling FULL rights to the entire 15 minute traffic generation system

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Matthew Sayle, Feb 5, 2016.

I am selling 15MinuteTraffic.com.

This sale comes with FULL rights to the 15 Minute Traffic system.

I have not touched this website in any way for over 2 months, I am selling it to clear up room on my server for more profitable projects.

This system is a 5 part tutorial on how to drive targeted traffic to any website in any niche.

This system received good reception and I sold a couple copies in the Digital Point marketplace for around $20.00 (don't remember the exact price.)

I tried to find that deleted thread, but it appears I can't retrieve it.

I decided to remove it and offer it for free in exchange for an email signup.

Using an autoresponder, I received 65 email sign ups.
    (the below image shows 66, but one of those is me)

[​IMG]

You will receive the full rights to the program and website. Nobody will have rights to distribute the material in any form - without your prior permission.

You will also receive the domain 15MinuteTraffic.com and all website files.

Please note: You are NOT going to receive the current email list. You will need to create your own autoresponder and build the list yourself via traditional list building methods.

If you're unfamiliar with setting up an autoresponder - I can assist you with this for an extra fee. It may be cheaper and easier to hire someone on DP or Upwork so you will have a dedicated support resource - I only have so much time to devote :)

Questions? Please ask!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    Matthew Sayle, Feb 5, 2016 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Matthew Sayle, Feb 10, 2016 IP