1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Full Review For UltimateVaporizers

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Johnuno11, Jun 13, 2018 at 8:39 PM.

?

Can My Website Improve in Sales Just by looking at website

This poll will close on Aug 1, 2018 at 8:39 PM.
  1. 1) Yes it can and aleady looks like you get the point

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. 2) No - You need help, you gotten lucky from the amount of sales it gets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3) Maybe after you change a little git around on the site

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4) 1 and 3 are my answers - You already get the point but few things need done.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello DP'ers ,
    Posting this to find out what everyone thinks about site https://ultimatevaporizers.com
    Site always needs a lot of work.
    On-site SEO
    • I tried to minimize the amount of categories with no products
    • I added a blog
    • Daily Posting Of High Quality Content with Important keyord.
    • Added FAQ page
    • Custom placed Video to under pictures
    • Made an ADD TO CART Sticky
    • Added customer images that will resize automatically to browser size for mobile friendly
    • Site map automatically updates well
    • Syndicated blog free to curators
    • Done lots of sponsored and guest blog posts
    • Niche relevant ABC linking
    • Implemented all HTML5 Semantic tag identifiers for easy translation of Search Engines
    OFF-SITE SEO
    • Highly niched and hard-to-find blog commenting sites who allow you to post
    • Review website blogging
    • Local citation sites
    • Web 2.0 Sites
    • optimized All Social Media Page(haze plugin to simultaneously add my new products added, special deals)
    • Every product has over 1,000+ keywords, all unique description focusing on one main keyword + sub keywords as well as LSI keywords
    • Added descritpion with all categories
    • Done over 180 hours of off-page SEO - link out reach, link building, sponsored posts
    • Press Releases to new product launches
    • Posted unique reviews on PB network
    I clearly understand people will bash my website. Before you do that you need to understand I've been doing this for over 15 years. I keep up with new design codes and SEO changes. Ideology is to constantly add new content (unique) daily, new products, syndicate to social media. Main strategy is to create a sponsored post similar to a post I've already made so on-site blog is really important for me to have.

I'm looking for people to post good and bad comments. I'm open to all feedback.
    SEMrush

Johnuno11, Jun 13, 2018 at 8:39 PM IP
    SEMrush
  2. Johnuno11

Johnuno11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I forgot to add I also did the latest HTML semantic coding. This is also similar to using Google Tag manager. This will automatically identify with the daily Google Crawler that comes over 30 times a day on my website. This is a real good thing for anyone to learn that has no idea what its purpose is. The Purpose of it is for not only Google technology but over hundreds of different search engines, software, programs, audio tools and much more to identify my sites purpose, sectioning, and content instantly every time it gets crawled.

Johnuno11, Jun 14, 2018 at 12:07 PM IP