1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Full-On WordPress Themes Business, Original Exclusive Themes, Nothing This Good!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yakusokutebayo, Feb 8, 2015.

Let me start by saying, You won't find a BETTER website to buy than this right now!

This is a full-on business that sells original WordPress themes! This is your chance to have YOUR OWN UNIQUE PRODUCT in an instant!

Visit The Website For Sale

READ THIS FIRST!!: The asking price is fairly high because I'm giving up ALL the rights I have of this website, its brand name, and all the products under it. I will sign AN OFFICIAL CONTRACT to let go of and transfer ALL the rights to the new owner.

This means:
    1. YOU will be the legal owner of this business AND product.
    2. No instances of this website will appear AFTER I give up these rights to you
    3. You will NOT see the products on this website being sold anywhere else after you gain rights to it.

About The Website:

- This is a full fledge web business that makes profit by selling original WordPress themes not found anywhere else!
    - The web store runs on its own, all transactions conducted are automatically handled by the store's scripts.
    - The website itself is using a theme that I myself heavily modified to give the site a more unique look. It was based off Fruitful theme.
    - Equipped with original brand logo. New owner will get different versions/variations of the logo and its source file.

The Products (The Themes!):

- Currently there is one original WordPress theme that I named "Brogen theme" being sold on the website for $29 per copy. The store is designed for new themes to be easily added if desired.
    - The theme being sold is an ORIGINAL product, and was SOLELY CODED BY ME, took roughly 32+ man hours altogether.
    - The Brogen theme has never been released ANYWHERE ELSE on the internet, and has never been sold on any other websites. It is EXCLUSIVELY sold on this website only.
    - New owner can venture into other options like selling the theme as a WSO on WarriorForum, or probably even pitch it on Themeforest (your choice!).

Promoting and having YOUR OWN PRODUCT beats making money promoting other people's products, hands down!

WHY?
    • YOU have the control over how much money you are making.
    • YOU have full RIGHTS to the product.
    • YOU have total control of the product and how it is being used.
    • You don't need to wait for certain days to be paid.
    • So? What are you waiting for? BID NOW!!

3 DAYS ONLY -- BID NOW BEFORE IT'S GONE!!!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    yakusokutebayo, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  2. tmtm4life

tmtm4life Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    gr8 looking theme.. wish u all the best.. hope u get the right buyer

tmtm4life, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  3. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks!

4. trustybizz

trustybizz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    Hi, Did you sell any themes from this site and is there any revenue or traffic? Thanks

trustybizz, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  5. yakusokutebayo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This website was built to sell, so I've never attempted to sell the themes or market the site yet. The new owner will be the one to debut the themes to the mass public, which is to the advantage of the new owner.

6. juandesign

juandesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    There's only one theme..

juandesign, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  7. yakusokutebayo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for stating the obvious. Yes, there's currently one theme in the store, as clearly stated in the salescopy. Which is why the reserve price of this auction is fairly low. Anyone can win this auction, make your bid. :)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    yakusokutebayo, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  8. yakusokutebayo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    IMPORTANT NOTE!

Since the auction time is almost up and no one has reached the reserve price yet, I decided to LOWER THE RESERVE PRICE.

And in case you didn't know, once reserve is lowered, Digitalpoint will automatically extend the auction time to 6 more days. I don't want the auction to go on for 6 more days, so I will let it run for just ONE MORE DAY, and whether or not reserve is reached by that time, I will manually end the auction.

So make your bid before I end the auction tomorrow, the next bid might just reach the reserve!!

(Pm me if you want to know the reserve)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    yakusokutebayo, Feb 11, 2015 IP