1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Ftronics.com - 17 Yrs Aged Brandable domain for electronic eCommerce Website/Blog.

Discussion in 'Domains' started by flippingdesk, Apr 30, 2015.

One of the best brandable domain name to start an electronics eCommerce website or blog.
    The domain is 17 Yrs Aged.
    Domain is on Godaddy and will be pushed to your Godaddy account at no cost.

Add me on Skype: flippingdesk for any questions or for any other domain requirements.

flippingdesk, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  2. ternivalw

ternivalw Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you the legit owner of this domain? Do you have proof you are the rightfull owner of the domain before I even consider trying to purchase it?

ternivalw, Sep 12, 2015 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I looked at the site you have for sale. It sucks bigtime. It lists businesses that have not existed for over 25 years (St Johns Auto Wrecking, for example) and does not list businesses that still exist and have existed for OVER a 100 years (Transmission Exchange, for example). Further, there is NO way to easily find a business in a large metropolitan area without paging through dozens, or even hundreds of pages to find the business.

You are selling it as an electronics type domain, yet when I look at the categories on your landing page, there is nothing about electronics there. That means that rebranding this site as an electronics site will be a major hassle since the current users will have NO reason to stay on the site. The bounce rate will be very high and the retention rate will be very low, not a good combination for any domain.

mmerlinn, Sep 12, 2015 IP