1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

<<FS: iPhone Wallpaper Site 1000+ Wallpapers - Completely SEO'd and Ready To Promote>

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dailymoolahdotcom, Dec 10, 2008.

You are bidding on MyIphoneWallpaper.Net. I've stocked the site up with over 1000 well optimized wallpapers, and SEO'd it from the code-level.

The site is around 3 months old, and a PR1 with close to no link building done, other than link exchanges with other well known iPhone wallpaper/apps sites.

I'm cleaning out my inventory of domains and established sites for the new year, and bidding will start at $75. I reserve the right to refuse to sell if the last bid is too low.

*The site is completely PHP based, backed by an easy to use backend CMS.
    *Bulk uploading is possible.
    *Wallpaper packs are easy to find.

The site gets between 400-500 unique visits per month. Visitors browse an average of 8 pages, and stick around for 2 minutes on average. Bounce rate is low at 33%.

The site is RIPE to be monetized with the right affiliate offers, or CPM based advertising.

Make me an offer!

dailymoolahdotcom, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  2. BluAzn

BluAzn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll start of with $75.

Thanks,

BluAzn, Dec 11, 2008 IP