1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[FS] Dress up games site {123barbie.com}

Discussion in 'Sites' started by eli03, Mar 3, 2009.

url: www.123barbie.com (dropped domain, easy to remember, you can compete with 123barbiegames dot com)
    script: gamesitescript v4
    total games: 728

DN registrar: namecheap
    Created: 2008-10-04
    Expires: 2009-10-04

Site is not promoted, i only do link exchanges. GSS license is not included, better to buy than transferring the license. Transferring of license takes forever. License can be bought as low as 37$ when using coupon code.

Template is not unique, i'm using the template on my 123dollie.com .

traffic: avg'g 140 per day (traffic decrease this feb, usually the site gets 400 to 600 per day when my main site still ranking)
    traffic: source: dressupdollgames.net(banner)/dressupgames.ph/few msn traffic: (permanent if you retain the banner of the two site)

Reason for selling: buying new domain/domain investment

Bidding start: 50$ increment by 3$.
    Reserved/BIN:TBA

eli03, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  2. DoraGames

DoraGames Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dress up games is also popular, not only among guys and boys who play, but also among girls that like to have a bit of fun..

playdoragames.net

DoraGames, Mar 31, 2011 IP