1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Froogle Upload - No errors, but all products not showing

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Golf - Guy, Dec 20, 2005.

We've been doing an FTP upload to froogle for a little over a year and a half now. We had a few problems in the beginning, but quickly learned what we were doing wrong. We've had no problems since. Now for the last week,every time I FTP the feed, it goes through with no errors, but only one product is showing from our feed on froogle. I've went over and over the feed and can see no problems with it. There were no changes made to the feed itself, just all of the sudden, only one product keeps showing on Froogle. I hate to start all over creating the feed, because there are quite a few products in there. Am I doomed to starting over, or have there been any problems with uploading feeds lately? Any ideas? :confused:

Golf - Guy, Dec 20, 2005 IP
  2. puzzlebox

puzzlebox Guest

Best Answers:
    hmmmm.. mine seems to be working fine..

puzzlebox, Dec 21, 2005 IP
  3. Golf - Guy

Golf - Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    I stuck it out and let the uploaded feed sit there for three days. Got tired of fooling with it.... The full feed is showing now...three days...are they really that backlogged or could it have just been a glitch. Used to, it would only take a couple of hours. Thank for letting me know puzzle!

Golf - Guy, Dec 21, 2005 IP
  4. newyorkcity

newyorkcity Peon

Best Answers:
    I am facing the same problem. Please somebody help me!

Thanx!

newyorkcity, Feb 10, 2006 IP
  5. Golf - Guy

Golf - Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    I did notice that somehow the font had been changed on our computer, this made characters basically null when uploading. I changed the font back to standard windows font and have had no problems since. Might want to check that.

Golf - Guy, Feb 14, 2006 IP