1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Froogle UK and referrals....

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by goplanit, Feb 16, 2005.

Anyone on Froogle UK actually getting any refferals?
    I'm on the first page for almost all of my products and I've had 1 refferal in 8 days. Just seems like a complete waste of time and effort.

goplanit, Feb 16, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    I'm getting a dozen or so per site. Had a few sales as well. Nothing that sets the world on fire but it's free and with the script I wrote it takes me 5 minutes to get a new fresh feed up.

Be patient though, they'll soon start to market it like on g.com. Then the shit will hit the van and you'll se the masses using it. That's when your established experience will pay off.

T0PS3O, Feb 17, 2005 IP
  3. expat

expat Stranger from a far land

Best Answers:
    It's like F US in the beginning. Keep n eye on it but don't hope for fast pofits.

We list US and UK and yes US is now running nicely.

The UK version only just got sort of organised and I thing G does not yet have a concept of global shopping domination........

Expat

PS Thry to get n invite for kelkoo.co.uk

expat, Feb 17, 2005 IP
  4. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    I never understood how they do it. We don't pay for Kelkoo but do have nice spots there. Do they crawl temselves like Google? We never signed up or submitted or whatever.

T0PS3O, Feb 17, 2005 IP
  5. expat

expat Stranger from a far land

Best Answers:
    Hi,

interesting they may just have picked your store as they want to build up this area. Normally you get an invite and than have to upload a feed similar tof every 30 days. It's how I got in and it's working pretty well. To get into the actual categories or have a featured sport it's ppc but quite affordable as the send high quality traffic.
    Expat
    PS I maybe mistaken but I think they have been bought by Y
    PPS sorry my writing is crap but I'm down with a cold.....

expat, Feb 17, 2005 IP