1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

From zero to $212 a day ! my story

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by liror, Apr 3, 2011.

Hey guys , i want to share my story , and yes today i can call it a happy story!

around 2 years ago i had to leave my day job (long story) i had almost no money in my bank account and i really had no idea how i will pay my future rent money.

yes i was in a real low point , i had no idea about IM or making money over the internet - but i was curious about it - i read a few articles about affiliate marketing etc and it seems like something i should look into.

at this point at my life i decided i must find a way , i don't want to be no one slave any more , the real shifting point was after i read a very inspiring article by a guy called Steve pavlina - it's called 10 reasons you should never get a job - ( you can see it here: http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/07/10-reasons-you-should-never-get-a-job/ )

that article really inspire me - and at this moment i decided i am going all the way!

i started to sit day and night in front of IM forums ,like this wonderful forum - i did not made any posts - i just read and read , tips , guides and everything i could find - and this is maybe my first tip for you new guys - before doing any thing else like buying domains or softwares etc - read read and then read some more ! don't spend any money before you fully know what you are doing.

after sometime i decided that the niche i want to dive into is adsense and small niche websites that don't have super hard competition and have a good CPC ( cost per click) so i could make a decent money from even with just a few clicks a day .

i started with a few websites and today i run 32 active websites
    the tools i use are micro niche finder and
    Market Samurai to find new niche - every day i spend around 20 min searching and checking for new markets i can go into, for every new website i create i build around some sort of link pyramid of web 2.0 blogs and articles directories. i do that using senuke and article marketing robot - those 2 are probably the most important tools in my tools kit ,and i spin the content i create with The best spinner. i also use Instant Article wizard and AutoPligg Desktop.

(all those tools together cost a small fortune - but luckily for me i found a website i can get all of them for very little $ amount each month)

to sum it up - the way i do is that:

- searching for new niche with good searches per month and a nice CPC.
    - buying a domain that have the exact keyword phrase if possible - if the .com is taken i go for the keyword+ additional word like guide/info/tips etc
    - creating a website using wordpress - placing at least 5 unique 500 words articles - making it nice with images etc
    -placing adsense ads - the best converting ones are the 300X250 text ads - at least for me
    -creating 15 web 2.0 blogs on places like blog.com , blogger etc using senuke - all of them with links into my website using the keywords i am after.
    i create 1 article for all of them and spins it with TBS - i am getting very good indexing rate.
    - using Article marketing robot to post articles with links both to my website and the web 2.0 blogs ( using the same spin article)

thats it ! i basically do the same thing for each site once a week , so now i spend around 3-4 hours a day doing just that.

at the moment i have 7 websites that rank first for their main keyword and 10 websites have their main keyword on the first page.

last night was the first day i broke the $200 per day limit ! made $212 from my 32 active websites , my top website is making me around $50 per day - the cool thing about that one website is that the traffic there is not high - but the CPC is super high - i am getting around $3 per click !

my next goal is to break the $300 mark !

so thats my story - a happy one, if you guys have any questions feel free to post it here or to pm me , i would gladly help as much as i can!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
    liror, Apr 3, 2011 IP
    ruletheworld likes this.
  2. navin_bvr

navin_bvr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great Story...thanks for sharing!

navin_bvr, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  3. idiotboy

idiotboy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice. Thank you

idiotboy, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  4. drewtoby

drewtoby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Glad to hear that you like not having a job :) (others don't understand :))

drewtoby, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  5. Cliff Hanger

Cliff Hanger Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on your success.

What settings do you use to spin the articles with TBS? I'm assuming these are plr or articles from free article sites.

Cliff Hanger, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  6. liror

liror Active Member

Best Answers:
    nop - they are unique articles that i buy or create by myself with Instant Article wizard.

on TBS i just use simple settings , then i auto change all phrases, and then fix what does not make sense.

liror, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  7. JDAX23

JDAX23 Peon

Best Answers:
    what is the website that you get the tools from?

JDAX23, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  8. marl09

marl09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Great Story and good information there

You use 15 blogspot blogs for each website to get traffic?You dont do Article Markting like Enzinearticle?

What is senuke?I never eard about.

marl09, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  9. JC007

JC007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this motivational story, I just wanted to know how do you manage so many websites? and how do you keep track of everything?

JC007, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  10. liror

liror Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey man , sorry but i cant really post it wide open on the forum , its kind of an industry secret :)

I don't use the blogs to get traffic from , i use it to get my websites up the search engines results,
    senuke is a powerful software to create backlinks to your website , just google it

i have a folder on my desktop for each site that contain all the site info possible , keeping it organize is highly important

liror, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  11. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great, but you should learn one word: diversify.
    What will you do if one day your AdSense account gets banned or your sites drop a lot in the search engines?
    You need to create a balance between different advertising/affiliate networks.

I am also earning about $2-$3.5 from each click I get and the Page RPM is at about $60.
    However, just because I see success with AdSense I don't become blind to other ways of making money.

Give it a thought and it might save you in the future. =)
    Good luck!

Wulkanen, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  12. navin_bvr

navin_bvr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hehe lol...

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
    navin_bvr, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  13. jien

jien Active Member

Best Answers:
    How long did it take you to reach the $200 a day mark?

jien, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  14. liror

liror Active Member

Best Answers:
    i only managed to do 3 figures after 14 months , but the first months i was mainly exploring and checking things out , different tools to use , different kind of link building formula , how to structure the website , etc etc . when i really understood what i am doing - from there its become much more easy . just had to repeat what i was doing.

liror, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  15. marl09

marl09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    So you are only using senuke to get backlings?

marl09, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  16. liror

liror Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am using it to make the support blog building more quick , i am also using Article marketing robot etc.

liror, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  17. skegsy

skegsy Peon

Best Answers:
    It`s nice to here a success story.
    Congratulations!

skegsy, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  18. Delgado2009

Delgado2009 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your thoughts shared..

Delgado2009, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  19. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice story, congrats. I've achieved similar using submiteaze for website and article submissions. people knock directory submissions a lot on here, but they always work for me and submiteaze paid for itself many times over many years ago. I target small niche keywords rather than the highly competitive keywords and i think that's key.

Yo-Yo32, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  20. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    This does not sound very white hat... please do correct me if I am wrong... seriously...

I wanna be white hat... i had a white hat the got a little grey and dirty after a year or so... but I still considered it a white hat. HRM

mmm555, Apr 3, 2011 IP