1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

From your experience, will it work ? (see inside)

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by meryhill, Feb 14, 2011.

Let's say I have 10 sites with adsense on them. Let's assume 9 of them are legitimate sites but last one is a rotten apple. It's so against adsense rules that google decide to shut down entire my adsense account immediately.
    Now, what would be the procedure to continue receive money from the first 9 legitimate sites ? What did you do or what would you do in order to accomplish this ?
    I can only think of one way but i'm not even sure it's gonna work: open a new account on my mother's name and put new adsense code in the same old 9 legit sites. What do you think , will I be able to patch it this way ?

Any other ideas or solutions (if it ever happened to you) will be highly appreciated.

meryhill, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  2. Peter Greene

Peter Greene Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's always better to follow adsense TOS as for they don't have any tolerance... Opening an adsense account is pretty tough these days...

Peter Greene, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  3. watershawl

watershawl Peon

Best Answers:
    A new account would be the only way, but you may have to associate it with a new site at first, then apply it to the other 9 later after the application process.

watershawl, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  4. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't have bad sites is simple
    Why to have bad sites
    Learn to respect rules ...

w3bmaster, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  5. meryhill

meryhill Peon

Best Answers:
    @w3bmaster
    I asked for an opinion from your experience or at least a solution to a potential problem anyone could face.
    You provided none.
    I wonder if all your 15,000 + posts are rubbish as well.

Still waiting some replies that could shed some light regarding a possible situation for virtually anybody.

6. Tax Assist

Tax Assist Peon

Best Answers:
    I have many many sites. ALL of them abide by Google's TOS. It truly is not worth risking messing with Adsense. Trust me Google WILL catch you out!

Tax Assist, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  7. meryhill

meryhill Peon

Best Answers:
    All I assumed is Hypothetical . I have > 100 sites and anything in G's TOS could change overnight and one of my sites could be breaking the rules. I could be hacked and notice too late etc etc .. many things could go bad and even I try to abide TOS, bad things can happen.
    All I wanted from you guys is an emergency plan in case this happens.

And still except my own "plan B" I haven't heard a solid opinion ...

8. phs

phs Peon

Best Answers:
    Because it's so simple for GA to keep track of who owns which domains, my plan B is to implement alternate ad networks from the beginning, using a script to display either Adsense or the alternate network in a set proportion that I can adjust.

phs, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  9. ChrisinMN

ChrisinMN Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem is that if Google did shut your account down, you will have no way of knowing why they shut it down with over 100 sites. They don't seem to tell why they close an Adsense account down, so one would just need to guess as to which site was the issue.

Maybe creating the other Adsense account under your mother now and move over any questionable sites to that account. That way, if they did close down the account because of one of your questionable sites, it would not affect all of your other sites.

ChrisinMN, Feb 14, 2011 IP