1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

From where traffic coming - Facebook ?

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by csgo, Apr 29, 2016.

So I have a link and I want to know from where exactly they are getting traffic ? I know it's from Facebook but I don't know from which page or from which group he is getting shares/likes/comments , Is it possible to know ?

csgo, Apr 29, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What are you using to track traffic?

sarahk, Apr 29, 2016 IP
  3. csgo

csgo Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not tracking anything , I know it's coming from Facebook because they are so much shares and likes in social media and their "unique" visitors is too low , It's not using Bots so I just want to know where he shared (groups and pages).

csgo, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  4. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is what she is asking, how do you know that is it is coming from facebook. Are you checking in some tracking site like statcounter ?

China_girl, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  5. Slippers

Slippers Peon

Best Answers:
    I use analytics to track individual links, but that doesn't give me an idea of where the traffic has originated from.

Slippers, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  6. csgo

csgo Member

Best Answers:
    I don't but I suppose it's the logical explanation since the website is new , made by an individual , doesn't contain much things and don't have backlinks .
    In the same time , It have too much Facebook likes or shares or whatever and comments on the article .

csgo, Apr 30, 2016 IP