1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

From UK with Love

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by raypayne, Oct 24, 2021.

Hi, I'm Ray Payne from UK. A money-making enthusiast who always loves to talk about the ways of making money online. Hope to make some good friends here.

raypayne, Oct 24, 2021 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you don't become a payne in the backside (see what I did there?) we will welcome you. :)

Spoiltdiva, Oct 24, 2021 IP
  3. Olivier-Laurent Chery

Olivier-Laurent Chery Peon

Best Answers:
    HI Payne , What can you do for me ? the favor will be return somehow , you know how life goes ... I need to find a financial occupation to provide food on my family's table and to be honest right now I'm lost in all these fake Gurus out there , and scams ...what can you suggest me ?

Olivier-Laurent Chery, Oct 24, 2021 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    LOL. It would be nice to have an anti bot signup protection. "Hi Payne" - ha, ha. reCAPTCHA should do the job.

qwikad.com, Oct 25, 2021 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    reCaptcha will do the job even when reCaptcha is broken, like it usually is.

mmerlinn, Oct 25, 2021 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  6. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Works for me. Haven't noticed any issues yet (it's been 4 months now since I implemented it on my aff. program signup page):

1.jpg

Looks like I get 3%-5% of fake signup attempts every 24 hours. It stops them cold.

qwikad.com, Oct 25, 2021 IP
  7. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I utterly DETEST reCaptcha mainly because it is either broken or not even on the page even though it may be required. It is irritating to no end to watch the infinite circle never stopping.

When it "works" I often need to "solve" up to a dozen popups before I can proceed.

And the top is ALWAYS ABOVE the page so I need to scroll up to determine what to look for, then scroll back down to make my choices.

mmerlinn, Oct 25, 2021 IP
  8. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Dude, I've told you this numerous times: you MUST ditch your outdated computer. Yes, you love it, but it also wreaks havoc on every "modern" page you view. Everything looks broken.

The reCAPTCHA version (or option) I use don't have the "I am not a robot" thingy or popups. Instead, it analyzes the movements of the pointer of a mouse in real time. Robots and humans tend to have different movements. Once it deems something a robot it throws an error message. Easy-peazy.

qwikad.com, Oct 26, 2021 IP
  9. Woltran

Woltran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    welcome to the forum

Woltran, Nov 23, 2021 IP