1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

From $1000 dollar a month to $1500

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by Qbar, May 1, 2008.

Update about those two posts:

- February: just made a little less than 1000 dollar because i changed domain name (the first name wasn't catchy enough) and change host)

- and in March andin April: 1500 dollar per month.

---> What happened between 1000 dollars and 1500 dollars?

Same strategy around blogger (not MFA i precise again). I'm at 120 blogs, and now I have a central blog that links to all the other blogs of myne (and every blog link to this main blog), like an octopus.

This central blog helped to get much better ranking in Google, and to my surprise, the main blog is even competing with my independent sub blogs in google serps. So now I rank twice for my keywords quite often!:D

I said was using social bookmarking, but it was kind of exhausting to bookmark every post. So I made a small VBA application in excel that pilot iexplorer and fill in the form and submit them for me. I just give the necessary data once, then the bot does everything itself (digg, mixx, netvouz and much more): that's amazing!
    Now I have a real impact on serps in my niche and can outperform any competiter in there because of my network of blogs. :D

I'm really happy of my SEO bot even if a bit slow: and because it's in VBA it's quite easy to update and to add new bookmarking sites. i won't give it for free. But for those who know VBA I suggest to google terms like : vba internetexplorer automation

If you don't know VBA, i strongly recommend to learn as a bot can really help to boost your income.

;-)

Qbar, May 1, 2008 IP
    toby likes this.
  2. DrAngelo

DrAngelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharingh your strategie, it's realy inspiring :)

hope reach that amount one day on adsense, and i know hoping is not enough only hard work ;)

Good Luck

DrAngelo, May 1, 2008 IP
  3. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Man congrats but still 120 blogs ....

Hmm that bot is for sale ? :)

w3bmaster, May 2, 2008 IP
  4. timallard

timallard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats great congrats, but how do you accurately manage 120 blogs?

Two Questions:
    1. Do you plan to consolidate from 120 and gradually get smaller with increasing blog the quality?

or

2. Do you plan to increase the number of blogs in your network?

timallard, May 2, 2008 IP
  5. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have the same question as timallard, how can you manage 120blogs...even you got someone to do it it´s still a HUGE amount of work

Shakas, May 3, 2008 IP
  6. kha_virus

kha_virus Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for collection

kha_virus, May 3, 2008 IP
  7. fuse-box

fuse-box Peon

Best Answers:
    nicceeee...i am working on mine too...
    i hope it goes up... :)

keep it up

fuse-box, May 3, 2008 IP
  8. HowHotels.com

HowHotels.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow that's amazing, I'm having a hard time just managing 30 blogs. Wow 120 is impressive. Can I ask how long your blogs have been adctive? I have a question, how can one make real money from blogs? I mean I'm lucky if I make $ 5 a day. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but is not easy making money on just advertising alone. Can anyone share some ideas how to increase traffic?

HowHotels.com, May 3, 2008 IP
  9. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats :)
    How do you get content to your blogs?

login, May 3, 2008 IP
  10. 6jin-Jing

6jin-Jing Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a lot of blog :eek:

6jin-Jing, May 3, 2008 IP
  11. Qbar

Qbar Peon

Best Answers:
    --> not so much effort to manage what already exists: once a mini-blog is made I seldom have to update anything

-->Concerning quality, well, my visitors probably value my content: I notice indeed a lot of natural links (made by visitors on their own sites) to my blogs.

-->I will keep creating new blogs (because of keyword snipping) but my central blog is getting weight as a result of its central place in my network. So I think this central blog is gonna be a significant income source by itself quite soon besides my mini blogs.

Not for sale, unless you send me a really nice offer in private message :p

But if you're a programmer, it would be quite easy to do it yourself, just look for VBA Microsoft Internet Controls and Set objIE = New InternetExplorer

Qbar, May 4, 2008 IP
  12. elitesystem

elitesystem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    goos stuff! thanx for sharing!

elitesystem, May 4, 2008 IP
  13. quicksilver101

quicksilver101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Too many sites for my liking! But Good going anyway =) By the end of the year you may need to quit your job!...

quicksilver101, May 4, 2008 IP
  14. kks_krishna

kks_krishna Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are great. Thanks for the info.

kks_krishna, May 5, 2008 IP
  15. add_cents

add_cents Peon

Best Answers:
    I only have one website to manage.

Of course, the one website does pretty well financially for me. It pays a lot of my bills.

Still trying to find time to get 2 more up.

add_cents, May 5, 2008 IP
  16. joko1065

joko1065 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post. Why did you choose the 120 blogs route rather than 10 blogs with at least 100 pages or more? just keep adding more content on the given subject rather than managing 120 blogs. ex. A blog with 400 pages etc. like askthebuilder.com or roamster.com? basically growing wide and deep.

My fear is that blogger owns all your content and thus your traffic. what if for some reason they deactivate your site or sites. Are all of the mini blogs related to the main blog? Just curious.

joko1065, May 5, 2008 IP
  17. Qbar

Qbar Peon

Best Answers:
    --> i do keyword snipping: put the keyword in your url and you rank much better in Google serps. That's why I initially chose to make many blogs (with the same template though).

--> I don't make crap sites, so I don't worry about that. And in case blogger service would stop, well, wouldn't be the end of the world. Would just switch to a new platform: i would make my own blogger with a wordpress hack, using my central site as main domain, and then creating one sub domain per mini blog (mimicking blogger in a way). I'm even thinking about doing that actually: I could automate the creation of mini blogs if i was hosting the miniblogs myself.
    The cost would no be that high: i already pay 30 dollars per month for a Virtual dedicated server (used to implement a baner service on my network and to sustain my tv site), and I could use it to implement such a shift as I hardly use 10% of my VPS capacity. Anyway i would not mind paying 200 dollars a month for a better vps if need be, knowing I could reap much more profit from it.
    I forgot to tell, my central blog is registered it's an independent dotcom domain. So I can still move it.

--> yeap, they are related, hence a real impact on google serps in my field
    I'm amazed of being able to outrank my competiters so easily (even if I must admit, some of them should fairly rank better than me if based only on content). :p

Qbar, May 5, 2008 IP
  18. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Great Going.. I follow a similar route, but I never use the blogger for adsense... I start off with blogger to test a niche... Then I register a domain and hosts it in WP..

I export the content from Blogger. Spin the articles a bit on WP.. Add a few more lines..Add pictures . And I delete the blogger articles to avoid duplicate content issue. and paste some junk (UNIQUE) into the blogger article.. and point a link to the new WP blog.. one extra link you see...

And Do the same Octopus thing... Without the mother Blogspot domain.. I rank better than the blogger one..

I rank better..

Only problem with Own domain is, you should not cross link more than 15-18 domains from same C Class..

For Blogger it is fine since Google Knows the HOST IPs of Blogger... So it is fine when you cross link 12 blogs in Blogger..

BTW.. since my blogger blogs also still ranks they also bring some revenue... But I control my greed and have removed adsense from them :)

All the best.. There are many more Niches out there..

I wrote a blog posts on this sometime back.
    TRY IT!!!

Blogspotter, May 10, 2008 IP
  19. Harshadewa

Harshadewa Banned

Best Answers:
    hey Qbar,

what is ur site URL?? If u can't post here PM me.

Harshadewa, May 12, 2008 IP
  20. Qbar

Qbar Peon

Best Answers:
    secret :p

But anyway: i already gave away my tricks in, so have a try on your sites (URL, bookmarking and so on), you'll see the results by yourself. ;)

Qbar, May 13, 2008 IP