1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Friendly notice - Avoid this programmer JasminePVK

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Sapphiro, Oct 5, 2020.

I have hired several programmers and designers from this forum, and sometimes failed deals but mostly good deals.

But this is the only time I want to write a review to avoid this programmer
    https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/jasmine.324672/

I hired this person for a "wordpress" project initially - at first he/she is hardworking, shows some work - After 2 weeks, the wp layout is more or less "some things done", so I decided to let him/her try one more project. The first project Singasphere is all along understood to be a wordpress project home page + sub page
    (See screenshot #2 and #3 below as evidence)

2) For the 2nd project, I want to give this programmer more money to earn etc, so I let him/her try one more project (just small minor fixes as a "test" first to see if able to pass to the person). In the 2nd project itis a fully custom CMS work that I already created all the basic features and some functionalities etc, including the design etc, so I asked him/her to code using my existing codes - and reuse the same design that was already coded etc - The person did not, and could not do the changes correctly over a week, time running out so we peacefully cancel the custom-coded CMS project one time - back to me coding - this was ok. - So this did not affect the first project called Singasphere.

My original WP project still with him/her, I still want to give some chance, although it is taking unusually long since 2 months ago (minus away 10 days or 2 weeks on the other project, it is still more than enough time) - Until today, 2 months later, still homepage is not fully coded as per my original design that I sent

Today, this person tells me that I said to him/her that there was no sub page from the start and I told her/him to reuse the codes from the start. (See the screenshots #2 and #3 below) Clearly trying to cheat my money now sorry.

This is the wp project project:

#1 https://imgur.com/a/LFLgbd6 (Singasphere)

From the start I wrote to him/her and we both know there was a home page and a sub page:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^ Above screenshot very clearly shows both of us understand Singasphere is a homepage + 1 sub page WP project, but this is what this person tells me today:

#4 [​IMG]

That I said there was no sub page for Singasphere wp project and that I said "reuse" codes.

Below are the screenshots of the only times that I said "reuse" in the chat - all for the other custom-coded CMS project that was already halfway done by me and pass to this programmer, and 0 times said any "reuse" for the Singasphere wordpress project.

#6 https://i.imgur.com/OtSvhaQ.png
    #7 https://imgur.com/a/ZFKQu0o
    #8 https://i.imgur.com/K4NsajD.png

(The only time I said "reuse" was for the other project where I already created and asking him/her to continue creating extra features. Not for the first Singasphere wordpress project. I do not know if this person is purposely confusing the two, It is very easily and clearly understandable that the wordpress news website project has a home page and an article sub page from the start)

Summary: I hired this person for a wp home page + 1 sub page project (Singasphere project) - half way I want to give this person one new project to earn more money called Pytha, a CMS system for people to create companies, projects etc. I already created 25% of the whole website, only hired this programmer to continue .

This was the project that I ask the programmer to reuse my codes/designs that I already did - but he/she created their own design etc and not fast enough, so we peacefully cancelled that deal but continue with first project.

One month on, I still haven't receive the homepage coded with my Singasphere wordpress project and now this person tells me that I said "reuse" (for the CMS) but this person tells me I said reuse for "Singasphere" therefore there was no sub page. (See the first screenshot #2 and #3, there was sub page from the start)

This programmer doesn't want to admit that maybe is a memory mistake, if he/she agreed she/she read wrongly, and continue with the simple sub page, all would be fine:

#9 [​IMG]

With all the screenshots sent to the programmer as evidence, I was told "no time to argue with you"

[​IMG]

So now the programmer blocked me already, after receiving about half of the wordpress project, shown some work of the home page in their server, but nothing ever completed, and telling me there is no sub page. A very typical "start project for deposit" scam.

Either a case of scammy programmer, or one that tries to deny the things that you said etc, very clearly all in screenshot.

The person also says will refund, I see if will happen. (I sent about 2700 INR - as long as this programmer refund 2400 INR back, I'll just post a next comment that at least I get most of the amount back but no work done since it was never done, just 2 months time wasted.)

As for now my recommendation is do not hire this programmer Jasmin, JasminPVK to waste your time, you will not get the results, plus the amount you already paid around half.

I am also posting their URL, to show that indeed some work done, but it was never "done"

http://singasphere.jasminegvk.in/ (Home page just left JQuery buttons to be same as my design, but no results)

and now I'm told there was no sub page for this.

One of the start projet but never finishing scams.

I'll rebuild the Singasphere project so it is fine, but avoiding this programmer will be good for your business. Thanks.

(Also it is funny how my "info is wrong" when all the time I have wrote to the programmer what is needed for each of the two project, but more on the Singasphere which is clearly home page + sub page)

This programmer is also really slow. 2 months but still cannot complete a wordpress homepage... that should take 2 or 3 days not more than 5 days etc, definitely not 2 months. I believe this programmer purposely try to deny me my originally agreed sub page for this reason that he/she codes too slowly. 2 months for a wordpress homepage and not done is not acceptable.

I would recommend anyone trying to do business or startups to go for good hires instead (saves time)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    Sapphiro, Oct 5, 2020 IP
    StaSen and Ayoub benali01 like this.
  2. Sapphiro

Sapphiro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just for info, this joker programmer suddenly wants to complete the project now as per the original agreement

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Not recommending this programmer.

(This is also last post of this thread, I'll recreate my project on my side etc)

But no thanks. And there's no blackmail, agreement is the job is homepage + 1 subpage.
    (Also not getting refund after promised which is perfectly fine. Better to warn others here about this programmer to avoid wasting money. Don't pay someone who's not trustworthy to be "blackmailed" about sending you incomplete project in the end etc. And 2 months for not even one fully completed homepage is not ideal)

Sapphiro, Oct 7, 2020 IP
  3. Sapphiro

Sapphiro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Actually I would feel sorry for this programmer, I wanted to pass him/her more projects, but a deal is a deal, the original deal is the money for homepage + sub page, but I did not get it in the end until just now the programmer want to "heal" and "continue" the work.

So this is my last post. For anyone else, whether you want or not want, is up to you, I also don't want the programmer to lose all jobs, I am only writing the review as it is. I also recommend if the programmer wants they can change username. I am just writing whatever is the real feedback.

^ That is the best thing I can say now

But if the programmer 1) refunds , or 2) complete the jobs as per what is required and at the same quality, not "anyhow code" wrong pixels/wrong height etc - then I'll write here again to make corrections. (If the programmer did both of my projects well, would have earn a lot more. Where one is about continueing the CMS I coded, and one is this Singasphere wordpress homepage + sub page. Instead of purposely saying "reuse" "no sub page" for the wordpress project that is not the original deal etc.)

Sapphiro, Oct 7, 2020 IP
  4. poptart_services

poptart_services Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    k

poptart_services, Oct 8, 2020 IP
  5. Deadsquirrel

Deadsquirrel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks for the heads up. Looking for a programmer as we speak.

Deadsquirrel, Nov 9, 2020 IP