1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freshwater Fishing

Discussion in 'Sports' started by jrbiz, May 30, 2018.

Anybody a freshwater fisherman (or woman?) Just got my small boat re-registered and bought my annual fishing license. Plan to get out on the lake to fish for rainbow trout and horned pout probably in mid-June. Now would be a better time, climate-wise, to fish but it is not in cards. I fish in a small lake in western Massachusetts where rainbow trout and salmon are stocked. I use Berkeley power bait for the trout and nightcrawlers for the horned pout (they are smaller, Northern cousins to the big catfish people catch down South.) Wish I was out there today...

jrbiz, May 30, 2018 IP
  2. johnhill1256

johnhill1256 Peon

Best Answers:
    I happened to be wondering the same thing. Although I am from Florida and got my fishing license recently. I don't know if it will be the same as over there, this method worked for me.

https://wefish.app/florida-fishing-how-to-get-a-fishing-license-in-florida/

Either way, if this is your passion you should keep going, I couldn't stop doing it, I love it.

johnhill1256, Feb 22, 2021 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Where do you fish? Freshwater? Ocean? What type of fish do you enjoy fishing for the most? What lures/baits do you use?

I have not been fishing since 2018 and the boat is no longer viable (leaks that cannot be easily fixed) but I may try to do some fishing this Spring.

jrbiz, Feb 23, 2021 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    My wife got me FL fish and wildlife permit for my birthday 4 years ago. I, as an avid outdoorsman, did nothing about it, so it expired.

qwikad.com, Feb 23, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.