1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelancing Websites: Experiences?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by writtalin, Mar 12, 2014.

1. mariarao

mariarao Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try selling your stuff on SEOClerks.com, they have high potential sellers for almost everything related to website, you will surely get good sales.

mariarao, Mar 21, 2014 IP
  2. jonrod

jonrod Member

Best Answers:
    I got a job at Odesk and it was my first experience working as a freelance web designer. Odesk is really a great site if you are looking for contract jobs.

jonrod, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  3. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    You can also check Odesk as a freelancer site. Offer your services there.

gknugurlu, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  4. Mikhail19

Mikhail19 Member

Best Answers:
    You can use this simple and intuitive application http://ejobstracker.com to look for relevant freelance jobs on the biggest freelance sites: Elance, oDesk and Freelancer, keeping track of any new additions. I'm working with this sites for more that 4 years. Jobs stream increases every year and the task of selecting relevant jobs becomes more and more time consuming.

Mikhail19, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  5. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's also hard when there's more streams because you have to look for the "diamond in the rough." Many good listings exists, but you have to be careful for whom you work on those sites.

BoostSoftware, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  6. Mikhail19

Mikhail19 Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with Erin's note concerning "for whom you work on those sites". Aforementioned utility does not contains info about "client" ("employer" on Freelancer). It is just convenient job feeds aggregator that allows to set your own filters and informs you when relevant jobs appear. Every job description contains a link to the source freelance site, taking you directly to the job page to place your bid.
    The task of determine whether you want to work for this client is informal. Elance and Freelancer have reference to client history on job details page. And looking client history is the only more or less reliable way to make decision before bidding.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
    Mikhail19, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  7. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Actually money offered by them is quite low and they take lot of time in deciding.

eric_wahlberg, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  8. Jim85

Jim85 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As an employer I've had lots of experience of these freelancing sites. In my opinion while there are sites like odesk and freelancer the best was peopleperhour it was a site for professionals and higher end freelancing

Jim85, Apr 1, 2014 IP