1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelancing problem

Discussion in 'General Business' started by peacelover20, Dec 30, 2015.

Hi DGs

I am new to the freelancing domain , i created an account in Fiverr , and i don't know what to write in introduction ( aboute me , when you create your profile , the site tells you that you must introduce your self and write something )

The seconde thing is that i want to sell stock photos , but when i am in the process of creating my profile ( the site tells me that i should choose a category of my job , and in this case what will be ??? what case of stock photos ??? , is it graphics and designe ??? or video animation ??? or Advertising or the option ( OTHER ) .

third issue , is that downloaded the spotflux free version , but when i open it , it tell me this sentence ( spotflux requires an active internet connection for installation . Please check your network configuration and proxy setting ) , i do not know what to do .

Best Regards

peacelover20, Dec 30, 2015 IP
  2. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's so difficult for me to give you the solution through typing. You can see video. These solution videos are available in YouTube or other freelancing helping sites.

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 30, 2015 IP