1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

freelancer design help

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mister_hector, Oct 28, 2019.

• hello i want to earn money from freelancer in design set icon and background 2d and button graphics etc .....
      but when i was seeing the offers of others seller
      i saw a lot of characteristics such as (high resolution-commercial use-png\jpg\Svg-High-quality modern and scaleable icons for any size-Vector files (SVG, EPS)
      is there a curse or guide or topice how can be help me to know all thing before starting selling on freelancer
      i wish that my request was clear

mister_hector, Oct 28, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're on the right track by looking at what services other people offer.

I'd start by googling for inkscape and gimp tutorials and learning how different effects are achieved. Build up a portfolio.

sarahk, Oct 28, 2019 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't resist.... If you need to read tutorials to understand what file formats clients want their graphics in you are NOT in the position to provide a freelance graphic design service. This is simple, basic, level 1, 101, elementary knowledge.... Heck.. when you are learning how to design graphics you learn about file formats before you can even produce anything remotely skilled... Are you sure you are a graphic designer? Is this really what you are looking to do?

NetStar, Nov 6, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Never claimed to be a graphic designer - the OP is looking at upskilling and was, wisely, looking at what other people offer and now is ready to invest a huge amount of time into gaining the skills.

sarahk, Nov 6, 2019 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The OP stated he was looking to earn money from freelance graphic design BUT when he was looking at other sellers ads he saw phrasing for graphic formats that he did not understand. His question was "is there a curse or guide or topice how can be help me to know all thing before starting selling on freelancer"..... If he's not a graphic designer but instead a reseller of graphics already designed then my statement about him being useless remains true. It doesn't matter anyway... it was his first post... he will either never return or will return to spam then be banned... seems to be the trend among these cave monglers

NetStar, Nov 6, 2019 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Definitely
    Without a doubt

sarahk, Nov 6, 2019 IP