1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelancer.com and their scammer rafim I lost all my money for nothing!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by canaryspace, Aug 8, 2012.

1. ArnaudZZZZZ

ArnaudZZZZZ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used Freelancer during 3 years, I spent thousands of euros on this, they got a lot of money from my use of their costy service. I always got 5 stars as a client, perfect. One day I started to need to use it as a freelancer. My 5 stars as client were useless and it was difficult to get clients with 0 review. So someone I know gave me a mission. We didn't need to use freelancer but he accepted to do it through freelancer so it could help me getting a nice review and find other clients later. WRONG! ok, they told me I can't do that. I can understand it, sure. But it wasn't enough because they are CRAZY! So they closed my 3 years old account, took the 250€ I had on it with no explanation. I had to contact them to understand what was happening. And wait, I AM BANNED FOR LIFE. So, to resume the situation as they have a quasi monopole, it's a bit like in the society, you work, one day you got fired and you are forbidden to work for all your life. It's how I feel it. Because they really have much more missions than any others. They SO ABUSE of their position, I don't get how nobody yet pursued them. How there is not yet like an investigation made by a big newspaper revealing it. I would like to start a collective action against their abusive steal of money and other stuffs. Please let me know if you have some infos on that.

ArnaudZZZZZ, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is that there's no central "internet authority". A site is the sole property of its owner, so they can do what they like and for 250€ even if you could find out who owns the site, it doesn't pay to sue them.

Rukbat, Apr 11, 2016 IP