1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelance writing jobs email list - looking for feedback and beta testers

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by leachy, Nov 25, 2012.

Hi guys,

I have spent the last few weeks putting together a daily email bulletin which I believe will be helpful to Frrelance writers but I wanted to here your opinions and find out if anyone wants to help me test/review it for me. Essentialy the idea is I send out an email everyday which includes the best jobs from DigitalPoint, Warrior Forum, Craigslist and other classified sites, Plus ads from some private clients I know who are looking to find writers , Plus analysis of content markets like the one here at Digitalpoint to let people know whats selling and for how much, plus Freelance writing news such as new writing sites ect, plus Interviews from other freelance writers, plus Free Ebooks and resources, plus accsess to free basic editing especially for non-native writers. What I need to know is is this something that you would join if you could? Would you ever be prepaired to pay for such a service or would you tolerate the occasional affilate link if it was clearly labled as such. What else would you like to see in a daily bulletin for freelance writers. What I dont want this to be is just another affiliate list which people essentaily get conned into sighning up for. I want it to be a genuinley useful service which people want to read.

So essentialy I am looking for beta testers to join the list and review it for me. I hope it will be genuinley useful, if it is regarded as spam then I am not doing something right. So if your interested post below or PM me or fill out the following form http://bit.ly/10MIQVV. It looks a little bit too much like a squeeze page at the moment which I am not happy about but It works fine. In future I am going to monetize it somehow either by subscription, a one off sighn up fee or via affilaite links but for anyone who helps me test it before I start publicly advertising will never have to pay a cent even if I do move to a subscription model.

Thanks guys

James

leachy, Nov 25, 2012 IP