1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Freelance writer looking for long term work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by talk2tanveer, Jun 9, 2010.

Hello!

hmmm...I am back! I took a long hiatus from work due to my exams and studies and now when everything is over and done with, I am ready to accept fresh assignments.

Let me start by giving a brief introduction about myself. I am Tanveer, 23 years old, from India. So that makes me a non-native speaker...but does it matters? anyways, I have a fair experience of online article writing and have written several pieces for different websites. I am comfortable writing about any topic, provided the topic isn't too technical and the research material is available on the net. If you would like to see samples of my previous work, please send me a pm and I will be happy to give you links where my work has been published. Like everyone else, I guarantee error-free work, which is original as well as interesting.

I would prefer clients who want to hire a long term writer. I wont be able to accept huge volumes of work as I am still a student and just want to earn enough to support myself. My rates are:

.01$/word- this is the standard rate if you want a simple article which passes Copyscape. The article will not be heavily researched but will be enough to meet your requirements. Of course, it will be optimized for search engines. please add .50$/order as processing charges.

.015$/word- If you want a high quality article, which is thoroughly researched and contain original thoughts, you can hire me at this rate. There is no processing charge.

If you have any query or doubts...don't hesitate! just send me a pm or mail me at

tc
    Tanveer

talk2tanveer, Jun 9, 2010 IP