1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelance Wordpress Developer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by schwarzes, Apr 15, 2011.

Hello, My name is Patrick. I am 28 years old and I am working as a full time freelance wordpress developer since 2 and a half years now. I took this field for numerous reasons and till date I think I cannot find any job which would be better than this. Since I am a full time freelancer, I have experience in almost everything in Wordpress. Be it, setting up websites, developing themes, designs, html, css, I can do anything. I have the passion to learn new things as well and since the last 2 years I learned a lot of things which I never even planned of learning.

Be it any kind of website, blog, portfolio, etc. , I can provide you an effective solution to your business needs. My rates are VERY affordable and I am a very easy to go person. I have developed relationships with people all around the globe. Since I am a full time freelancer, I am online around 15-16 hours a day. Feel free to contact me if you require my servcies.

Contact me at http://www.outsourcejobstome.com/

Patrick.

schwarzes, Apr 15, 2011 IP