1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelance site

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by ceetee, Aug 6, 2006.

I'll probably have brickbats thrown at me for asking this. Is there a site where I can get articles rewritten to avoid duplication penalties at a very cheap rate?

I'm not requiring good copy just something for the search engines, so that's why I want to do it cheap.

Cheers.

ceetee, Aug 6, 2006 IP
  2. glennhefley

glennhefley Peon

Best Answers:
    ... and that your honor was the start of my financial down fall, so I request permission to file bankruptcy.

Try Guru.com, there's always someone hanging around there willing to put out what you are looking for.

After your pages refuse to get the traffic and web enhancement you are looking for and you realize that you have been duped by some SEO and spent a lot of money for little ROI, then look me up.

Most of my clients are those that started with exactly the same idea.

glennhefley, Aug 6, 2006 IP
  3. dg0896

dg0896 Banned

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if I understand the concept of this?

dg0896, Aug 13, 2006 IP
  4. Alis

Alis Peon

Best Answers:
    Well , guru.com is a site where you can get you projects or work get done by freelancers site its simple. Only register their and read the tos.

Alis, Aug 13, 2006 IP