1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Freelance Full Stack Website Developer @ Affordable Price

Discussion in 'Programming' started by phptechie, Feb 12, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

phptechie, Feb 12, 2019 IP
  2. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you work with small Boxbilling script tweak? Contact me in pm if interested. This script is based on php and very popular billing script.

degreubiwa, Feb 22, 2019 IP
  3. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Thanks for your response.
    Yes please send me a detailed email to , I shall look into it & respond back to you with the detailed analysis.

Thanks.

phptechie, Feb 22, 2019 IP
  4. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He is pain. I gave him admin login for Boxbilling and he changed the Email ID and password for the account. Stay away from this jerk, many like these are on DP.

degreubiwa, Feb 23, 2019 IP
  5. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @degreubiwa

It was a week off yesterday & today , so didn't respond to your mail & didn't have accessed your logins that you sent.
    Yes you did send me the details I requested , but I never logged in , because we were off for the weekend.
    Just because we delayed responding back to you , it doesn't mean that you can blame us that the credentials were changed.

Please be aware that I have been into this industry for almost 15 yrs & have a good reputation built only because of the quality service I provide.
    Also be reminded that I'm a technical person & I know how to prove my innocence.
    Please check your server logs & point me that we had access to your site logins atleast once & I'll accept to whatever you say.

Whenever you deal with service providers , please be polite / gentle & handle situations professionally.

I never gave you an estimate & never asked you for payment & I didn't have accessed your site admin logins , in that case what is the necessity for me to change your logins ?

What will I profit out of changing your passwords ?

I provide service & make living out of this profession.
    Never ever try to hurt others & make fun of it.

Besides never use derogatory words while dealing with professionals.
    Please remove the respond to made to my thread , otherwise I may need to contact the forum admin with all the communications we had both here in DP conversations as well as email communications & may take actions against you.

Hope in future , you respect other forum members here & anyone for that matter.

Thanks & have a gr8 day

phptechie, Feb 23, 2019 IP