1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Freebie" v. 2.00 preview available.

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Owlcroft, Feb 17, 2005.

Those now using, or potentially interested in, the "Freebie" package--a self-evidently free thing--which allows very easy tacking onto any site of a legitimate, relevant Amazon-derived bookshop that can add several thousand real pages to your site (and, just maybe, make you a few bucks), are invited to look over the Freebie 2.0 pre-release preview .

It looks to me as if it's now ready to roll, but I need to clean up the documentation (the percentage of work that the docs comprise always awes me) and assure that the install is sufficiently general.

There are many changes, some superficial and some deep. The chiefest obvious change is internationalization, but there's a lot more. It is my hope that the install will now encounter fewer snags from the astounding variety of crappy host setups that too many people labor under.

Feedback will be welcome (there is a mailto on the site, or use .

I hope to have the formal release up for downloading within a very few days now.

NOTE: to the many folks who have been leaving me PMs here, and emailing me, I apologize for not responding, but between this project and several other things too tedious to recite I have been up to my ears. I do hope to start acting alive agin soon. "We apologize for any inconvenience."

Owlcroft, Feb 17, 2005 IP