1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Wordpress hosting

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Nsjim, Apr 17, 2022.

Hi, I am looking to build a free website in wordpress and wanted to ask experts in this forum
    Is there anywhere to build it for free? - I want to be able to install plugins ( I know in wordpress website is free but wont let you install plugins as its only on paid version)

So if anyone know where to start a free website i would very appreciate for a good answer!
    Thanks for taking time to read my post

Nsjim, Apr 17, 2022 IP
    Tom Lindstrom likes this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If your idea has merit it justifies the minor cost of hosting. A year costs less than a tank of gas.

sarahk, Apr 17, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. amilajoy

amilajoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    freehosting.com is a good one I saw. The best thing would be getting a paid hosting account atleast for a small cost.

amilajoy, Apr 20, 2022 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't recommend you to use free hosting as they don't guarantee uptime, security, and reliability. Your site may get vanished overnight without any notice. I suggest you go with a reliable hosting providers.

iwebsocial, Apr 21, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. Nsjim

Nsjim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    because what i am thinking to build will not generate money in the near future, wich is the cheapest solution for wordpress thus reliable at the same time?

Nsjim, Apr 23, 2022 IP
  6. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are seriously looking to build a business online, you should definitely invest in hosting and a .com domain name. You are building your brand online. A domain name costs around $20 per year and hosting $15 per month. A free hosting account can disappear and you lose your website.

Tom Lindstrom, Apr 24, 2022 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you do a big mistake as if you use free host you dont own the site ,then you can work hard and have a succesful website and earn probably 100$ per day .So surprize in one morning you can wake up and see your website its gone as with free hosting it will hapen ,so trust me you dont want that .A cheap domain its 10$ per year and you can get a cheap host for 5$ per month and you own the property

Spartan14, Apr 24, 2022 IP
  8. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just spend the insignificant money to get full wordpress hosting. If you want to get serious about your website, invest in yourself.

Randall Magwood, Nov 25, 2022 IP
  9. Color.clipping

Color.clipping Peon

Best Answers:
    My Humble suggestion is if you really want to
    create an online identity and business free hosting will be not any healthy option.

as you can get 8$ hosting for full years in allbanglahost dot com where I also purchased.

Color.clipping, Nov 26, 2022 IP