1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling FREE when you use Facebook Ads for Market Validation of Subscription-Based SaaS Technology

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Globber, Oct 26, 2020.

FREE when you use Facebook Ads for Market Validation of Subscription-Based SaaS Technology

USE THIS URL
    (The main url currently has ssl issues): https://idea-pour.herokuapp.com/

The domain I posted isn't the real one. If you can't find the URL above highlighted in bold, you shouldn't be buying websites on this site.

This is the product that only paid users have access to: https://seerative-node-iframe.herokuapp.com/

The landing page has all the information you need about this SaaS product.

As long as you are using Facebook Ads after the sale for marketing, everything in this business is yours to own (with exclusive rights, of course).

Marketing / Ads

You need ads to get paid subscribers to the site. If you use SEO, it will take too long for market validation.
    This is listing is NOT for selling Ad services, I am selling the SITE and all the related components/parts.

Why are you selling this site?
    Looking for market validation for new revolutionary technology.

How is it monetized?
    Through Paid subscriptions.

How much time does this site take to run?
    1h a month for checking on Facebook Ads. (we will do this for the first month)
    ----------------------
    A.I. Machine Learning Full App
    VERY LITTLE COMPETITION AND IT IS A FAST GROWING NICHE. | A.I. Machine Learning Full App. Revolutionary App, Unlimited Potential! No skills required!

CLICKBANK PRODUCTS WILL BE UPLOADED TO THE WEBSITE BY THE END OF THE WEEK.

VERY LITTLE COMPETITION AND IT IS A FAST GROWING NICHE. | A.I. Machine Learning Full App. Revolutionary App, Unlimited Potential! No skills required!

Low competition market niche, fully functional, and easily monetizable Web App/Site for a 100% passive income. Dominate this low competition Website market niche with this high performing technology

Robot-Websites That Understand Humans is a booming and profitable niche on the net

Thanks to the boom of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) this kind of apps are gaining huge popularity over the last months. More and more often, users want robots to create things.

The best part is that there’s still a low competition: that means that entering this niche now will give you an important competitive advantage over the others.

I have developed the hard part for you and now the app is ready to be monetized – just drive traffic and get ready to earn big and passive income.

INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION:

- Fully operational web-app with all of its content (layout, images, etc.)

- Professionally Designed App

- App built with the latest standards for the highest performance

- Built-in Monetization protocols are available such as Google Adsense etc.

- Administration panel

Hosting Costs

$18/Month to allow 150,000 people per month to interact with the application (not just to visit the site, but use it)

How you will earn with this app

CLICKBANK PRODUCTS WILL BE UPLOADED TO THE WEBSITE BY THE END OF THE WEEK.

SEO is required for this site. THERE IS VERY LITTLE COMPETITION AND IT IS A FAST GROWING NICHE.

You will earn 100% in passive income, without the need to update the app regularly! The topic of the app makes it easy to promote on Social Networks, letting you generate traffic with few posts in no time.

--

Hot Features

- Coding skills are NOT required: The management is very simple and can be performed by anyone. I will also provide all the necessary information and support to keep the web-app up to date and highly competitive.

- Fast and Stable Algorithm created by expert developers

In conclusion, this web-app (website) can really stand out in the booming niche, allowing you to make serious income in a rapidly growing business. Computer skills are not required: the management is easy and straightforward allowing you to earn from the very first day.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) I'm a newbie. Will I be able to run this business

A) Yes, absolutely! The web-app/website maintenance is no strictly needed. Furthermore, I offer full 6 months of after-sale support until you feel completely confident with your new app and business.

Q) What will be my work after purchasing this app?

A) You will have to bring traffic to your website through proven techniques explained in detail in the guides I will send to you. This will be your main task as the app is already completely ready and doesn’t need maintenance.

Happy bidding

--

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Globber, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    So what are you actually selling?

A site that isn't running? how old is it?

An app built on heroku?

You have no track record here, so can you please detail who your "experts" are and how many hours of support they'll be giving the buyer.

When I use the heroku links I get info about a predictive text tool but the domain you are selling is mealdealsapp.site

There is a logo for Pasha - what's that?

sarahk, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  3. Globber

Globber Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It says in the description, "(The main url currently has ssl issues)"

And says to use "https://serene-ridge-91068.herokuapp.com/"
    for the actual website that you would show to customers.
    The frontend is built on heroku. The backend is on Azure. It's $18/mo. to run, but it's free as long as you don't have enough paying users that it affects my other or future applications.

Globber, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    So what are you actually selling?

sarahk, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  5. Globber

Globber Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, So I'm selling the Site. It has no revenue yet. If you want help with Ads, I'll do that but you need ads to get users to subscribe to this site. You can use SEO, but I need market validation for the underlying technology and SEO will take too long (for market validation). I am not selling ad services, I should have excluded that. I am selling the site and everything that comes with it.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    Globber, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I still don't get what you're selling.

The domain says meal deals

The site that I pull up has stuff about predictive text.

Which is it?

If it's predictive text then that's a hell of an ask.
    What technology is it basing it's predictions on?
    How many languages?
    How many different versions of English?
    Does it learn from the user or will it make the same mistakes each time?
    If it's using a third party tool what is the licensing agreement?

If I wanted to do my due diligence and compare this tool to others in the market (swiftkey, grammarly etc) I'd need to know what you're selling. Knowing that it's easy to slap ads onto tells me absolutely nothing. Anyone can do that.

sarahk, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  7. Globber

Globber Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, this was probably confusing, but here : https: //mealdealsapp.site/ . The SSL isn't working, but the URL in this message uses a self-signed one that works for testing. The first link I posted in the description is the same thing, but it has a better SSL that was already working.

It's using Open-AI's GPT-2. The license can be found here. https://github.com/openai/gpt-2
    You can' really compare it except for GPT-3, which isn't released to the general public yet. This is also cheaper to run.

This runs on GPT-2. You can look up the license for that (MIT). GPT-3 will be better but more expensive. Maybe you should wait for GPT-3 to come out? You'd still have to turn it into a subscription-based app though.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2020
    Globber, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    You might be a great developer but you can't sell to save yourself.

What are you selling?
    What will your buyers be getting?
    What will their ongoing commitments be?
    How quickly will the code become obsolete?
    How should buyers be measuring their return on investment?

People are going to want to do their due diligence and right now they don't even know what their new business venture entails.

sarahk, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  9. Globber

Globber Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You raise a good point actually. I am bad at selling this aren't I. I'll get help for this. Closing the listing.

Globber, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  10. Globber

Globber Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Relisted

Globber, Nov 1, 2020 IP
  11. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So what are you selling?

malky66, Nov 1, 2020 IP
  12. Globber

Globber Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site. Honestly, can you guys read the description instead of just asking me to explain things? I am selling the site!

Do you like the site or not? If not, then leave.

And honestly, if you guys weren't going to use ads for these types of sites, then you should leave too.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2020
    Globber, Nov 1, 2020 IP
  13. Globber

Globber Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And honestly, if you guys weren't going to use ads for these types of sites, then you should leave too.

A subscription service alone costs already costs $50 a month at least just to have if you don't make from scratch yourself.

Then the app literally does summarization, conversations, and literrally anything as long as you type the beginning.

Example of conversation:
    Person 1: Hello how are you.
    ---- predict ----
    Person 2: Go away Person 1.

Example of paraphrasing:
    This is a good show. In other words,
    ---- predict ----
    This show is pretty decent

Example of summary:
    this is a long text that needs to be condenced. In short:
    ---- predict ----
    This is a long text

Yes, It can do that. Please just try it! This is literally state of the art and you can't find it on the app store. Why is it SO bad to have it for $1?? Because you don't want to run ads and make money? You want people to find it randomly?? I'm honestly wondering? Are you depending on luck and wasting 6 months?

Globber, Nov 1, 2020 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    When I visit the site I see this

[​IMG]

Is that an ad or is that the content of the site?
    I'm assuming it's a script written with that GPT-2 script you've mentioned

We're not being unreasonable asking what the site does. Right now I'd say it's a standalone text editor with predictive abilities. After typing your text you copy and paste to the tool you are actually using to communicate.

The pasha logo confuses things, and the choice of content for the domain is unsettling.

That's been the problem all along, we have no idea what type of site it is.

So tell us all that in the first post, don't make us beg for an explanation.

sarahk, Nov 1, 2020 IP
  15. Globber

Globber Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Is my last reply even enough? Do you want me to explain every single possible scenario for English text? I'll even switch it to multiple languages if that's not enough (but only can use one language at a time on the same site/host/port).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://seerative-node-iframe.herokuapp.com/

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Globber, Nov 1, 2020 IP
  16. Globber

Globber Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://seerative-node-iframe.herokuapp.com/

I just am so confused as to what you guys are asking me. "what am I selling" does not mean the same as "what does the site do/ what does the app do"

I can literally do any language also. Just not on the same site at the same time.

I cannot change the post now.

Actual application behind the PAY-WALL (for new listing visitors):
    #16 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://seerative-node-iframe.herokuapp.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2020
    Globber, Nov 1, 2020 IP
  17. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Let's say I was selling a vehicle.

Compare "I'm selling a vehicle" with "I'm selling a 5 seater sedan with airbags, hands-free, cruise control, and a towbar."

You might want to
    You're selling a site that has content unrelated to its domain with code that may or may not need licenses that are/are not included in the sale price. The code relies on external GitHub libraries that do/don't have ongoing development. The only revenue source is advertising. Current traffic is unknown, the site has/has not been promoted. Data is/is not stored on our database/third party database. The "pasha" branding relates to...

New buyers will probably want to add an FAQ and tutorials as well as about us and privacy pages.

sarahk, Nov 1, 2020 IP
  18. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I, too, fail to see what you are selling. Whatever it is that you are trying to sell will never sell unless you get to the nuts and bolts of the matter. Until then most people (including me) will think you are a thief trying to steal from them.

mmerlinn, Nov 1, 2020 IP
  19. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    That's probably harsh. He comes across as a kiddy-coder who has experimented with some code (awesome) and now wants to see if he can make a buck from it. I don't think he's dishonest as much as he is naive. I'm surprised he's Canadian.
    I'm assuming his gender, I may be wrong, but he comes across as male.

sarahk, Nov 1, 2020 IP
  20. Globber

Globber Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Serious question. If this was a decent Shopify site, this would still be a problem?

Globber, Nov 1, 2020 IP