1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Free Website Submitter" Does it really work??

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Sawgat Hossain, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Sawgat Hossain

Sawgat Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks bro...I need some help to create backlink, I have submitted my site to free directories and in some there are reciprocal link to be added in my site. I am not so clear about that, cause will it be harmful to use their link to my site.

Sawgat Hossain, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  2. ceebee

ceebee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am thinking it could be worse than nothing.

Some of these services/software are so old, they may submit your website to old link farms.
    Google has a policy where they designate link-farms as 'bad neighborhoods'.

So being associated with a link-farm may not be good for your website.

ceebee, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  3. ceebee

ceebee Active Member

Best Answers:
    ceebee, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  4. Sawgat Hossain

Sawgat Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for you advise, can you provide me a list of web directory submission free or paid which will help my site .

Sawgat Hossain, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  5. ceebee

ceebee Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a tough one. I cannot look at a directory and tell you if it has problems with Google.

Read this article (it also speaks about submitting to other big search directories like Yahoo)
    http://blog.woorank.com/2013/07/are-website-directory-submissions-good-or-bad/

It will give you some helpful tips.

DMOZ (open directory project) can be pretty demoralizing since 100s of millions of sites have been submitted and they are 6m to 1y behind. Plus there is no guarantee that your site will be accepted. and they don't contact you... in my view - pointless.

If your site has unique, original and real quality content. It shouldn't be too hard to trade links with similar sites.

ceebee, Dec 24, 2013 IP