1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Free Website Submitter" Does it really work??

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Sawgat Hossain, Sep 28, 2013.

I am new and I have an educational website, but it is not getting much visitor, only 20~25 visitor per day. I want to increase my traffic someone told me to go with "Free Website Submitter".

Actually I am not sure should I go with it or not. Need your help and any tips to increase my site traffic.

Sawgat Hossain, Sep 28, 2013 IP
    EngineerofSuccess likes this.
  2. Holyhero

Holyhero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well it is free so what have you to lose?

Holyhero, Oct 4, 2013 IP
    dean1122 likes this.
  3. Sawgat Hossain

Sawgat Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Holyhero for the reply, there are some paid directory submitter also does it really work to drive traffic.

I know they are paid so it will work, but how much effective really they are, coz I am not clear how directory submission will drive me traffic .

Sawgat Hossain, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  4. Holyhero

Holyhero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paid doesn't always mean will work remember that

Holyhero, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  5. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Other Article Promotion Methods

After you have finished writing your articles, added them to your blog and submitted them to the directories, you might as well get maximum exposure from them - so here are a few other promo methods:

EBay.com – You can take a pack of 5, 10, 15 articles on a similar topic that you have written about and turn them into a PDF ebook with affiliate links embedded. Then list it on eBay and sell it. If you want to go a step further, you can sell it with either master resell rights or even private label rights.

USAFreeAds.com – This is a free classified ad site that a lot of people use to put ads on which can also help to get good Google rankings. You need to target keywords that have at least 500 searches and less than 1,000 results.

Squidoo.com – You can use Squidoo to create a lens for each product you promote and then send people directly to the affiliate sales page or even to your blog (see below) for reviews and additional info, just as you would with your blog

MySpace.com – You can create a MySpace profile for each product that you wish to promote.

CraigsList.com
    – You can also post one (no more or it may be removed) ad to CraigsList to get additional traffic/sales.

ktp2012, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  6. veronikaseethe

veronikaseethe Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much , i will try the Craiglist ,haven't tried it yet.

veronikaseethe, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  7. MujtabaK

MujtabaK Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have around 6 years + experience in SEO and Let me tell you honestly these auto web submitter doesn't work now because after the penguin / panda update Google penalize the site if no natural links are found.

MujtabaK, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  8. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use them but as MujtabaK said you also need to have natural links aka manual made links.

Shole93, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  9. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    agreed with you"Holyhero".
    as it is free you should try it.Google says that free submission will not hurt your seo strategy.
    Many search engine's submission services only submit sites using submission software.
    when ever i want to submit my sit to search engines I do use software to submit web sites for minor search engines,but I always submit sites to the major search engines manually.

dean1122, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  10. Sawgat Hossain

Sawgat Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks , actually I was waiting for someone expert to answer.. thanks for the info :)

Sawgat Hossain, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  11. Sawgat Hossain

Sawgat Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot.. it really helping to enlarge my knowledge, but still I cann't drive traffic to my site. I think its a slow process..:(

12. Sawgat Hossain

Sawgat Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    Really Thanks, can you suggest which would be best software to use...

13. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am totally against using a free website submitter, simply because they don't work. If you produce unique content on your site daily, in addition to networking informs, writing and submitting articles, producing engaging YouTube videos and using "content distribution," you can potentially look for to improving your search engine rankings in as little as six months.

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  14. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    you can google it.
    i don't want to minimize your scope , we are so many submitters out their , choose any one which suits you.
    you can find free and paid both.

dean1122, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  15. EngineerofSuccess

Best Answers:
    your best bet is not to use a free website submitter. Yet, focus on creating unique content on your site daily and naturally letting search engines spiders find it. Using free website submitters for search engine submission may potentially seem like you're a little spammy. Just a little food for thought about Internet .

EngineerofSuccess, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  16. Sawgat Hossain

Sawgat Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    That's true, but now a days it has became a method to spread your website on web and I didn't have enough knowledge about it that's why started this post. Now I have gathered so much info from my superiors on this forum that it seems very easy to go on.

Sawgat Hossain, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  17. Sawgat Hossain

Sawgat Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot..:) googling on...

Sawgat Hossain, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  18. BusinessSpy

BusinessSpy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would tell you only one thing, if you want to keep your site clean and up to date, do not use any spam-app like link submitter.
    Just google for free web directories, submit your link inside and build backlinks.
    If you need more help, be free to contact me.

Best regards,

- Denis

BusinessSpy, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  19. EngineerofSuccess

Best Answers:
    have you ever thought of "subscription content distribution?" With subscription content distribution, it allows your content to be seen on multiple social platforms at one time, giving you the ability to leverage social traffic from multiple networks and have it indexed by search engines. Nowadays, search engine traffic is just not enough.

EngineerofSuccess, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  20. Julie Anne

Julie Anne Active Member

Best Answers:
    I quit doing search engine submissions a long time ago. I don't see the point. All my sites are just indexed naturally. The hard part for me is getting past PR2, and after the standards raised, I only made it to 0 or 1 so far. However, I'm working hard to improve. My goal is to be able to show people I can do it so they'll hire me to post on my own blogs. However, I'm not totally against some of the other suggestions I see as posted above. I like U.S. Free Ads, for instance.

Julie Anne, Dec 15, 2013 IP