1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling FREE website pre-purchase analysis and appraisal

Discussion in 'Services' started by Matthew Sayle, Mar 26, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have been in the website properties trading business for over 5 years. It's something I do on the side that I thoroughly enjoy.

I had a very healthy account on Flippa and I am online there for several hours each day.

The one aspect that has always bugged me is scammers. I can spot a scam from a mile away, all it takes is some good research. However, so many people are so eager to "get rich quick" they fall prey to these internet predators.

I have made it my personal mission in the past year to rid the internet of as many scammers as I can.

If you order this gig, I will follow the link you send me to whatever platform the website is being listed on. I will look at the sellers claims, do my research, and present my findings to you. I will also give you my personal recommendation AND my appraisal of the website. I can do domains too, but I prefer websites.

I know what questions to ask the seller. I will NEVER disclose that I am acting as your "secret shopper."

I try and work VERY fast - usually reports are delivered just hours after I get the link - depending on the time.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I want these reports to be free - so I will gladly refund all $1.00 payments :)

Matthew Sayle, Mar 26, 2015 IP