1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling FREE Website Design & Redesign - Responsive, SEO, CDN, VPS Hosting, Unlimited Maintenance

Discussion in 'Services' started by milivojac, Nov 8, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Never Pay Thousands to Redesign a Website Again! We’ll give you a mobile-friendly website and keep it updated and refreshed for you, meaning your website will never go out of date!

As Seen In:

[​IMG]

Ticking All The Boxes

iDesign   Responsive Website Design.jpg

I ALREADY HAVE A SITE – WHY DO I NEED A NEW ONE?

Because you need the best one you can get… in fact, nearly everyone who signs up with iDesign already has a website. In the end, it’s all about results.

WHY CHOOSE US?

You need to sell more tours and activities. We’ve been there and done that. Unlike the mega-corporations, we really get to know each and every one of our clients so that we can create sites that adequately represent their firms. One more thing – our prices are UNBEATABLE! Feel free to find a cheaper solution and if you do that – we will get you a new website for FREE!

Awesome service. Nick did a bang up job on my website. He was very responsive to all my needs and I’m very satisfied. The second day we were live I got a $650 order. That is a pretty good order for us our average is about 100. I will be recommending his services to all my friends and fellow business owners. I hope he has great success in the web design business.

Scott B.
    Tavernier, FL, PaddleTheFloridaKeys.com

Nick did wonderful and quick design and construction of my website. I would definitely recommend his work and will use again for future projects. Communication and timeliness was excellent. My website saw a 71.27% increase in engagement, meaning that each visitor spends an average of 71.27% MORE time on my website. Thanks a lot!

Shawn K.
    Los Angeles, CA, www.KyaniDistBlueberry.com

WHAT'S INCLUDED:

- Full Time Support and Maintenance -
    - Conversion to WordPress CMS-
    - On/Off-Page SEO Optimization-
    - Responsive Website Design-
    - More Effective Website-
    - Online Store With SSL-
    - Increased Bookings-
    - Ultra Fast Hosting-
    - No Hidden Fees -