1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free website builder

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tomasas, Apr 25, 2016.

Hello. As I have tried few website builders and i desided to choose site.pro, it looks like the easy and free way to build personal or small buisness website, but now I am going to create my e-shop and I need premium version.
    Has anybody tried Site.pro premium version? How is it working? What builders do you recommend for e-shop?
    Thanks.

tomasas, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You probably want shopify or big commerce, I would do it in wordpress quite frankly and host it yourself for trivial $$ monthly. Happy to lend a quick hand if need be but your hands are sort of tied when you use things like shopify. wordpress with woo commerce allows you to do much more and has about a 20 minute learning curve. Operating wp is secretary level stuff.

And no. I have never heard of those folks. Even as an e-commerce consultant.

hope that helps,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Apr 25, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. tomasas

tomasas Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank You, Nigel

tomasas, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  4. Arjen

Arjen Peon

Best Answers:
    Worpdress only!

Arjen, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  5. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    All free website builders have some drawbacks. It may create the sites for you quickly but if you don't have excellent HTML and CSS skills (and possibly PHP and Javascript skills), these sites can become a liability. Sometimes they produce codes that are too difficulty to decipher.

WebmasterPhil, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  6. AnaSmith

AnaSmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, I must disagree with your recommendation of WordPress. Yes, it is a great website builder, but for people like me that don't have enough experience with coding and stuff, it can be quite complicated. I find website builders with "drag & drop" option much easier (and more fun :) ). I recently came across https://www.ucraft.me/ website builder and i'ts really easy to use...of course this is just a recommendation, but why don't give it a try!

AnaSmith, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  7. tomasas

tomasas Peon

Best Answers:
    That's why I started this thread... I meet more and more peaple who want to try something new, they choose new and not popular builders. So I made my personal page with free version of site.pro. I made it very easy and quickly, found new original templates. I am absolutely satisfied and recommend not to be conservative - try new products and trust on those who worked on it.

p.s. no, I am not a spammer, as it could look like now :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
    tomasas, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  8. Jamesthegreat

Jamesthegreat Peon

Best Answers:
    The only website builders I remember were basekit (my favourite), wix and weebly. But, I'm sure you can find lots of reviews and comparisons in google. Just text what you're looking for.

WordPress may be a bit difficult if you haven't got support from a developer or a technically advanced person.

Jamesthegreat, May 10, 2016 IP
  9. karinakar

karinakar Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I tried this service, too and was surprisingly satisfied with it. Good job!

karinakar, May 21, 2016 IP
  10. Sopu

Sopu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No i don't try site.pro premium version yet, but if you really want a best premium version then shopify would be the best choice for you. If you consider my point of view then i recommend you Magento. It's the best ecommerce site building web application i have ever seen (has lots of advanced feature).

Sopu, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  11. MrPrinson

MrPrinson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    out of curiosity, why don't you know use wordpress ? ;)

MrPrinson, Jul 24, 2016 IP