1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Web Directory freeboundaries.org pa20 da18 tf21 cf16 Accepting Submissions

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by maximumprofit, Aug 4, 2016.

Hello, my web directory, http://www.freeboundaries.org/ is online and accepting submissions for free, and for a limited time only.

My web directory has the following stats:

MOZ - PA:20 DA:18
    Majestic - TF:21 CF:16
    High TF/DA/PA Links from: mit.edu(PA:47 DA:94), ucsd.edu, uchicago.edu, kku.edu.sa, alfaisal.edu, ups.edu, sustech.edu

You can submit your websites to my web directory, and I will review your submission within 24 hours.

Kindly take some time to write a good title and description, as that would increase your chances of getting your submission approved.

There is also a paid option, and you would receive priority review for your submission. FYI, 50% of the proceeds would be donated to a children's charity fund that I am regularly participating, and another 50% would be used to upkeep this website.

A kind reminder, if you find the directory unsatisfactory, I welcome constructive criticisms, while derogatory remarks are not appreciated. Do not submit to the directory if you dislike the directory for any reasons, thank you.

Thank you and looking forward for your submissions.

maximumprofit, Aug 4, 2016 IP