1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free ways to gain traffic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by McLeanMeister06, Mar 24, 2013.

1. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best source of free traffic is social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Publish interesting/entertaining content on your site, promote it on social media sites, and your page gets backlinks, traffic and increased ranking.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  2. RakiaOffer

RakiaOffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Learn from your competitor where they get their traffic from, by using SimilarWeb.com, and then build a strategic marketing plan. On any platform they succeed just add your site. good luck!

RakiaOffer, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  3. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

You are right brother. The idea here is to find out which of those techniques work better for us. We need to Try as many as we can to see the results we want. Some techniques work better than others, all we need to do is test them out and wait for results.

Gianni Palazzo, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  4. hawari28

hawari28 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try Traffic Exchange sites or join Facebook Groups or Create free Blogs or Social Networks Generally.
    For me I use Traffic Exchange sites mostly.

hawari28, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  5. CashflyAlex

CashflyAlex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to get free traffic is to give everyone the information they are looking for. Those who create websites with the best of intentions usually rank the best on the search engines from my experience.

CashflyAlex, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  6. tehran_games

tehran_games Member

Best Answers:
    I want to suggest a very useful and free ebook to you, reading this book would help you in the way of gathering traffic to your Website (Specially Wordpress ones). You can download Internet Marketing with Wordpress from http://pumpkeen.com/misc/business/internet-marketing-with-wordpress.html
    [​IMG]

tehran_games, Apr 4, 2013 IP