1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Free udemy courses

Discussion in 'Sites' started by benbihi, Mar 7, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    I'm selling this site because I want to move to a higher level and launch a new online business.

How is it monetized?
    This site generates an average of 600-1000 USD/month from different streams. For instance, affiliate marketing is the main source of income, but ads also can bring an additional 25USD/day (I haven't use ads just to give a better user experience)

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, this freeuemycourses.info has over 11.8k followers on twitter and 1.8k fans on facebook! if you decide to purshase it you'll save yourself alot of time and trouble as you won't need to look for audience!

How much time does this site take to run?
    Basically 1 hour to 2 hours per day is the time you need to manage and update the content of the site to keep your audience engaging and your revenue increasing!

What challenges are there with running this site?
    There is nothing challenging in particular with this site; you'll truely appreciate it earning money just by doing a simple set of tasks (uploading images, creating articles, publishing the content on social media ...etc)

benbihi, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  2. true_promote

true_promote Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Culd you plz PM me revenue and traffic proof. If we proceed , then I would like to pay via escrow.

true_promote, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  3. benbihi

benbihi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Done,
    Check your inbox.
    Thanks.

benbihi, Mar 16, 2017 IP