1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free theme is OK!!!!

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Ratul365, Apr 23, 2016.

i am very sorry for the question but i am too much curious what others do-------

some of my known person they make a lot of website in various section like blog, gallery, Custom PHP system (School student management, Online Examination), E-commerce website.
    Other than custom PHP they are very confident on template (Wordpress for blog, gallery, and Opencart for E-commerce portal) which are "FREE", they download various theme from "mafiashare"-"gfxnull.net" and many more.

Now my question is---

For blog or gallery sometimes i also download template and re-design it but is it the right process for a E-Shop portal.

Ratul365, Apr 23, 2016 IP
  2. RankWebz

RankWebz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah! You are editing after downloads and will use for any website. That's not an problematic thing.

RankWebz, May 13, 2016 IP
  3. Ratul365

Ratul365 Member

Best Answers:
    sorry to say .......

can u just give me some suggestion what kind of modification is needed for a E-Commerce website.

Framework: OPENCART

Ratul365, May 14, 2016 IP
  4. Vision2Code

Vision2Code Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What did I just read... don't download nulled themes if you care about your website.

Vision2Code, May 15, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It all depends on which theme you've chosen, the type of shop you'll be running and what your business' point of difference is going to be.

I'm glad you picked up on that.
    1. We don't discuss warez/nulled themes/etc at digitalpoint
    2. nulled themes put your business at risk
    3. if your business plan is sound then you should be able to justify the expense of a decent theme. The look and feel of your site is so integral to your success that it's one place you should be happy to spend money to get it done right.
    @Ratul365 You do have a business plan, right?

sarahk, May 15, 2016 IP