1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Spinning Software

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by jdonaldson, Mar 29, 2009.

1. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I understand. When I design websites it is the same. What I think should be obvious.... You know.

BadBoyzStudioZ, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  2. denharsh

denharsh Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me know when you update the software version.. I will add a full review...

denharsh, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  3. ted1986

ted1986 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks good. But didn't use it.

ted1986, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  4. jdonaldson

jdonaldson Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you. will certainly do!

jdonaldson, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  5. jdonaldson

jdonaldson Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks - if you do decide to give it a whirl, download and save (in Notepad) the files found HERE. Save them as text files. Then load them up in ADSpinner.

jdonaldson, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  6. jdonaldson

jdonaldson Peon

Best Answers:
    Still looking for reviews! Click the link above and save in Notepad. Use these files to try out the software.

jdonaldson, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  7. Michal Wicinski

Michal Wicinski Peon

Best Answers:
    jdonaldson, if you're still looking for reviews, please send me a activation code so I can provide a full review of your program.

Cheers!

Michal Wicinski, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  8. jdonaldson

jdonaldson Peon

Best Answers:
    Unlock code sent! Many thanks!

jdonaldson, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  9. coolinfi

coolinfi Guest

Best Answers:
    hey dude,

i installed your software,but could not spin the articles , message me the steps to spin it.

i will write a complete review once i am done with spinning

coolinfi, Apr 12, 2009 IP
  10. jdonaldson

jdonaldson Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks for trying the software! I'll pm you the unlock code.

First, you need to download the example files HERE. They're text files, so copy and paste each into Notepad and save, using the same file name. Put them all in the same directory, too, for convenience.

So, you should have a directory with the files contract-a.txt, contract-b.txt, contract-c.txt, contract-titles.txt, contract-teaser.txt, contract-resource.txt etc etc.

Next, click the main tab File Paths Manager and using the little square buttons with the three '...' dots on them, navigate to each of the files you've saved.

The Path to Titles text box should then contain the path to contract-titles.txt, the Abstract/Teaser box the path to contract-teaser.txt, the Article Version A box the path to contract-a.txt, the Article Version B box the path to contract-b.txt etc.

When done, click the Spin Article tab, and then the Spin Article! button and that should be it. You should see the boxes change every time you click the button. Then click the tiny square buttons with the 'c' on it to copy into each article directory.

Hope it works for you now!

Many thanks.

jdonaldson, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  11. mobilemaniac

mobilemaniac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have downloaded and happy to test and review.

I also use other auto-spinning software so can compare.

PM me code if you want me to proceed.

Thanks

mobilemaniac, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  12. i_am_dhaval

i_am_dhaval Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    very useful for indian people...thanks

i_am_dhaval, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  13. mobilemaniac

mobilemaniac Active Member

Best Answers:
    AD Spinner Review:

First on functionality, then on usability/suggestions.

FUNCTIONALITY

This has the potential to be a powerful program if the developer takes it further. As it currently stands, it is a good article spinner. You, the article writer, must do a lot of preparation to feed the software. If you write articles anyway, then this will really help you out. As you write your article, you can simultaneously think of alternative titles -saying the same thing, but a bit differently. You list these titles in a text file. You do the same with the articell itself, the resource box etc. You can have up to 5 different article bodies - each containing identical paragraph counts.

So you could have a title list of 20 titles, 5 articles of 10 paragraphs each, and a list of 20 resource boxes. When you spin the article it selects a random title, a random para 1 from one of the 5 articles and random para 2 and so on, and finally a random resource box from the list.

In addition you can apply synonyms to selected words. You do this manually using the [word/synonym1/synonym2/synonym3] syntax. I like this function but it takes time to go through the raw article initially and add these in. You don't have to do this, but it makes the article content more unique.

Finally you tell the program where the raw text files are located, and then you spin the article. To extract the article, you have to copy eaach part and paste it elsewhere - I don't like that bit - I would rather be able to get a complete article: title, body, resource etc into one file.

It also has the option of finding you a list of directory and article sites. You can go through this (long) list, join each one and the program will remember your password. But thats all it does. It does not submit the article for you - or at least if it does - I couldn't figure out how to do it.

I think you still have to submit the article manually via the article website.

So functionally, ADSpinner will allow you to create many variations of a seed article, with the added bonus of including synonyms. It's not an article submitter, but the list generator of directories is useful - no more.

USABILITY & SUGGESTIONS

Overall, it was user friendly, but only having read the help text a couple of times. Note that the images in the help file did not appear for me.

The text size on the labels is very small and hard to read and the system help is displayed in text areas which are really difficult to read.

The X top right is disabled and you have to exit via the menu bar - dont know why

Would be good if the software 'remembered' the path taken after I enter the first path. So for example, if I keep my article files in 'My Documents', could the program go to the same folder when I click on the next browse button, rather than automatically opening the folder which the software is installed in?

Would be good if the software prompted user to save the file paths, or could it automatically save the file paths so they appear next time its loaded. Useful if I want to edit the article files - saves me having to re-enter the file paths. Saving the aricle, only saves the article - could maybe also save the file paths?

After spinning the article, I would like the software to present me with a full article - not just bits of the articlel in separate boxes.

Could the program apply synonyms automatically via a system dictionary? For example - bundle it with a synonym list for common words and it would search the article for the presence of those words and relace them with the synonym list - example [often/frequently/sometimes/now and again/occasionally], so it would look for the presence of any of those words, and replace it with the entire string. - that would be a cool addition. (I use software that already does that) - Also, allow user to add their own synonyms to a custom dictionary

And lastly - make it submit the articles to the directories

Happy to discuss via PM if you want to continue development/testing

mobilemaniac, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  14. jdonaldson

jdonaldson Peon

Best Answers:
    mobilemaniac - what a great review! Many thanks indeed. I'm going to look carefully at and consider every point you've made. There are some great ideas in the review - many of which I've never considered.

Thank you for taking the time to look at ADSpinner. It is appreciated very much indeed. I'll keep you posted on any updates.

jdonaldson, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  15. SEO-UK

SEO-UK Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it too late? I have a geniune need to find an article spinner and could do it and a review over the weekend.

I want to try something out....

SEO-UK, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  16. i_am_dhaval

i_am_dhaval Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can i get unblock code? i already review it

i_am_dhaval, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  17. ted1986

ted1986 Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, I will have a try.

ted1986, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  18. dazelx

dazelx Banned

Best Answers:
    I already download it, will review about it later..thanks :D

dazelx, May 4, 2009 IP
  19. inspiroHost

inspiroHost Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I sure wanna try your article spinning software.

inspiroHost, May 31, 2011 IP