1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Free Software Trials Website - Just $100

Discussion in 'Sites' started by gregdavidson, Oct 16, 2013.

I started this website months ago but never had a chance to launch it off. The asking price is just $100 FIRM which is more than fair. It's basically a website where you can distribute free software trials. I think you would agree that the domain is perfect. You'll make money every single time somebody who downloads a free trial decides to buy the software. There are lots of affiliate networks that specialize in just software so you might want to join some of those. This website runs on Subrion software which costs $99 so basically the design, domain and concept are free. If you're interested please Buy It Now or PM me if you have any questions. I only have one website so the first serious buyer takes it. Thanks.

http://www.FreeSoftwareTrials.com

P.S. I never added a Google Analytics tracking code to this website but it appears to be getting traffic. I have no idea where that traffic is coming from.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
    gregdavidson, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  2. jasonxxx102

jasonxxx102 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    81.3% - 13
    If you lowered the price I'd be interested. You can buy similar scripts for less than half the price you're asking.

jasonxxx102, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  3. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 109
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Jason,

I'll give you the website for $70. Let me know if you have any more questions. I just lowered the listing price.

gregdavidson, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  4. hiteshischerry

hiteshischerry Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    41.7% - 5
    $30, as there are only 7 software.

do u have any more softwares?

hiteshischerry, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  5. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 109
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

FreeSoftwareTrials.com is an affiliate website. You can add all of the software programs that you want. If your offer is $30 I'll accept that if you're interested. Please send your payment to through Paypal. After that I'll go ahead and transfer the domain and files over to you.

gregdavidson, Dec 17, 2013 IP