1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

free real traffic on blog NO bots

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by danyuzi250792, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hello i have a blog www.logos4sell.blogspot.com

i want real traffic on it. can anyone tell me best email marketing software either free or which offers moneybookers as a payment method? but free is better. i dont have any contact list i want software from which i send email to all gmail,yahoo or outlook users. PLZ HELP

danyuzi250792, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  2. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    The only email marketing software/program I always recommend is Aweber. I've been using it for a couple of years and never had a problem.

Isadore Gregory, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  3. Joe Curmi

Joe Curmi Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I use mailchimp. Its free if you have fewer than 2000 subscribers and you can send up to 12,000 emails per month free.

Joe Curmi, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Try forums and classifieds instead. Post on backpage, craigslist, olx and some other classifieds. Create a twitter account, your own G+ community and Facebook business account. Post / promote your blog regularly. To get traffic from email lists you will need to have thousands of email addresses. It's not going to happen overnight. Buying email lists won't be as effective as you're hoping it would be.

qwikad.com, Sep 26, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.