1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free quality traffic sources

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Mirodenia, Jan 20, 2017.

Hi there,

Could you please help?
    I need to find out a way to target people with free ads and I do not know how to.
    I advertise on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google +.
    Need to build a new pixel data for a website.

Thanks!

Mirodenia, Jan 20, 2017 IP
  2. Real Estate Lawyer

Real Estate Lawyer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The most effective points I've learned about getting free traffic are:
    1. What functions today many probably won’t the following month month be working as well.
    2. Anything hacker should return to haunt you (even though there are excellent things regarding the electronic dark artwork in the event that you do it appropriate)
    3. Visitors that is compensated is significantly more reliable and quicker.

Real Estate Lawyer, Jan 22, 2017 IP
  3. AdequateContent

AdequateContent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging is a good way to give valuable info. to visitors and in return you can get their name and email using subscribe form and build quality & interested people list for your website.

AdequateContent, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  4. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://makemoneychronicles.com/794/get-free-traffic/
    have a look there

robinymym, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  5. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.zenspill.com/ways-to-get-traffic/

Maybe the article can help you. Good luck!

Anitasol, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  6. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many techniques and strategies for getting free (organic) traffic. Just do a search and you'll see hundreds if not thousands of ideas! But I like to keep things simple. For my organic traffic I use 3 basic techniques:
    • YouTube videos - if you're promoting a service or a product, recording product reviews and how to videos will generate leads and opt ins.
    • Facebook - as you had mentioned Facebook is a mainstay (at least for now), for generating free organic traffic. But with Facebook it's imperative that you post regularly and consistently (e.g. every day at 1PM, Mon, Wed, and Friday at 10PM, etc. etc.)
    • Your own blog - You can blog on your own website or use one of thousands of blogs that are out there. Some of the more popular ones are Blogger.com, Tumblr, Pinterest, and so on. I have generated organic traffic from some of these sites.
    This is only a simple short list because there are, as I had mentioned, many, many, more techniques and strategies for generating free organic traffic. But just keep it simple... hope this helps. :D

Dana C. Beck, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  7. Tommy Olsson

Tommy Olsson Member

Best Answers:
    My tips isn't about banner advertising but it will maybe help you to generate free traffic.
    You can get free traffic to your blog through these resources
    • Hubpages write quality content that people can benefit from. Your url link to your blog can be placed in the profile section.
    • Use video marketing.share value and motivte them to connect with you on social sites or make them visit your blog
    • Article marketing; submit articles with a lot of value and write a call to action so that your readers will visit your blog or website.

Tommy Olsson, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  8. TaxServicesChicago

TaxServicesChicago Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get your better solution by Blogging.:p

TaxServicesChicago, Feb 11, 2017 IP