1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free PPC Sign-up Credit ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by MediaMagnet, Aug 4, 2005.

Hello all,

As I was replying in another thread I got to thinking, what other ways do you know of to get free PPC campaign credit?

For example, if you sign up for Google Local you'll receive a promotion code in the mail for $25 free PPC campaign credit, all you have to do is pay the $5 sign-up.

Do any of you have any tips for us to get a little "getting started" free credit from Yahoo or other PPC search companies?

A random question: How do you edit your forum signature?

Thanks!

MediaMagnet, Aug 4, 2005 IP
  2. WhatiFind

WhatiFind offline

Best Answers:
    WhatiFind, Aug 4, 2005 IP
  3. awall19

awall19 Berserker

Best Answers:
    this is a self promo link, but I wrote a free guide for pay per click marketing
    http://www.seobook.com/overture-adwords.pdf

if you don't mind splashing out a bit of cash then Andrew Goodman's & Perry Marshall's guides are decent.

awall19, Aug 4, 2005 IP
  4. charless

charless Banned

Best Answers:
    Sign-up for a GoDaddy reseller hosting account and receive $100 in adwords credit. I did that and cancelled it later on because it wasn't as good as I thought it would be and they didn't give a care about you keeping your AdWords credit..;)

charless, Aug 7, 2005 IP
  5. ozgression

ozgression Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alot of pay per click search engines offer free credits on their landing pages.

ozgression, Aug 11, 2005 IP