1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

free pdf tool that keeps the links in it

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Edynas, Sep 22, 2006.

Hi,

I like to use primopdf to make a pdf from every aplication I use. The only downside is that if I make a word document and have a link it and change the url to something different then what is displayed (i want to mask an affiliatelink) the url primopdf picks up is what is displayed.

Is there a way to work around it or an other free pdf tool that does keeps the destination url?

Edynas, Sep 22, 2006 IP
  2. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe trying out another tool to convert your pdf documents, or using javascript within your originals :rolleyes:

Mystique, Sep 26, 2006 IP
  3. Bestmiler

Bestmiler Peon

Best Answers:
    whats the best pdf converter?

Bestmiler, Sep 26, 2006 IP
  4. stephfoster

stephfoster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried PDF995? I just recently downloaded it but haven't actually used it yet, but I believe it keeps links.

stephfoster, Sep 26, 2006 IP
  5. Edynas

Edynas Peon

Best Answers:
    Downloaded it and it does keeps the links but it does not work with masking an affiliate link.

I realized I needed also a branding tool as I wanted it for an ebook and someone gave me a very good link. It's not free but it has the feauturs I am looking for http://acepdfbrander.com/ Haven't bought it yet but it seems to do everything i need. Anyone that uses this and can recommand it?

Edynas, Sep 27, 2006 IP