1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Free or paid (cheap) hosting with unlimited add on domains with auto install script

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by mikeydavies, May 27, 2012.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi all.

Tody i'm here to offer a new venture i'm starting up which I think you all might be interested in. I've started up a hosting company with some amazing offers and also some amazing up and coming offers once everything has settled and working as I want it to. I've only got 1 problem at the moment in that the automatic signup and payments aren't working correctly as of yet but my hosting company is working on it now so it should be up and running pretty soon!

For now though i'm having to manually input peoples signup information for them to then receive their login details, make payment and setup their 1st site. There is a choice with payment, you can either pay me in advance of setup or I can invoice you from the control panel so that you pay via paypl as soon as you receive your login details in your email account which will then allow you complete access to your account which you won't have access to until payment is made.

Anyway, here's a bit more info on what we offer both free and paid -

The free hosting consists of -

750mb disk space

5Gb bandwidth per month

We offer 3 paid for hosting plans which are sufficient in size for a wide range of websites and are competitive to the hosting market!
    Basic package plan

This package costs $2 per month and includes the following features.

3GB disk space (Plenty for most websites)

50GB bandwidth per month

Unlimited add on domains

1 Email account, 1 FTP account, 1 sub domain and 1 parked domain.

2 Email accounts, 2 FTP accounts, 2 sub domains & 2 parked domains.
    Medium package plan

This package costs $3 per month and includes the following features.

5GB disk space

75GB bandwidth per month

Unlimited add on domains

2 Email accounts, 2 FTP accounts, 2 sub domains & 2 parked domains.
    Maximum package plan

This package costs $4 per month and includes the following features.

10GB disk space

100GB bandwidth per month

Unlimited add on domains

5 Email accounts, 5 FTP accounts, 5 sub domains & 5 parked domains.

Terms of service

No adult content of any kind.
    No warez / hacking / phishing sites.
    No mass mail / spam sending scripts.
    We do not allow any kind applications to be hosted here.
    Nulled / cracked software is not allowed to be hosted.
    Accounts cannot be used to store files or backups only.
    Malicious websites cannot be hosted.
    All websites that you host, must have an index file (which is index.php, index.html or index.htm) uploaded directly to the public_html folder. If website will be uploaded to any other folder, or no index file will be found, account can be removed from the server with a reason "Malicious Website".

Once we know EXACTLY what sort of demand we are going to get with our services we have a number of amazing ideas that we want to implement so that we can give back to you, the client. Some of the things we are hoping to introduce at some point are to add more space, bandwidth etc to all our packages (hopefully unlimited) and to maybe even go completely free if we can get enough sponsorship from our advertising partners. We're also open to new ideas so if you've got an idea of what you'd like to see from us then please contact us and let us know more.

For now though, we hope you enjoy what have to offer you here and wish you luck in your ventures.

ONCE our initial problem is sorted you'll all be able to signup at Complete Hosting Services .

As I may not be able to alter this post in time my advice is to try and signup at the site. If once you've filled in your details you don't get the confirmation email or taken to the Paypal payment section then we're still having problems so please PM me with your name, username you want etc and i'll set you up manually with a generic password which you can change once you get your confirmation email from me.

Until then, please PM me or post here and i'll get back to you as quickly as I can.
    Thanks and I hope to do business with you soon.

mikeydavies, May 27, 2012 IP
  2. mikeydavies

mikeydavies Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It won't let me edit the post now so I hope that I don't get slapped with any kind of ban for double posting but I have to do it to add information for others to see as it's important.
    The signups problem has now been resolved so you can signup yourself without the need for me to do it for you. Just visit the 'Order now' page and enter your details, it wil then send you an email for confirmation with a link, follow that link, choose which package you want and then either pay via paypal unless you have chosen our free account and you will then be sent your login details to your email account with full information on how to log in etc.

mikeydavies, May 28, 2012 IP