1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Opt-in Box script

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by georgeuser077, Dec 30, 2015.

I just created a Opt-in box script I'd thought I'd share with the community, and also, maybe get some feedback. It's predominantly CSS3 powered with no jQuery dependency. I'm not an internet marketer, so for those of you that are, maybe you can tell me what can be improved and additional features that should be added to it.

My plan is to create a few more of such scripts to offer for free to help sites that are looking for sleek ways to capture user email addresses.

georgeuser077, Dec 30, 2015 IP
  2. wwstewart

wwstewart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sweet. Which mailing list services does it work with?

wwstewart, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  3. georgeuser077

georgeuser077 Member

Best Answers:
    It should work with any mailing list service. The sample form code that comes with the script was deliberately made very simple for you to easily swap it out with the actual form code of the service you're using. The script comes with simple form validation as well to check for empty and a valid email address in the designated email field.

georgeuser077, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  4. georgeuser077

georgeuser077 Member

Best Answers:
    URL to Opt-in box here: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex16/ddoptinbox.htm

On a related note, just created an alternate, more robust version of Opt-in box called Blossom. Still free, it features the following:

• Fully responsive feature box that displays itself in the center of the user's browser screen regardless of screen size. Box resizes fluidly as browser size changes.
    • Five different effects out of the box to reveal the feature box- "swing", "slidedown", "starwars", "newspaper", and "wiggle".
    • Markup for feature box can either by inline on the page, or defined inside an external txt file and fetched via Ajax.
    • Ability to manually open the Feature Box again after it's been closed by calling a public method of the script.
    • Optional scroll based delivery- feature box can be shown only when the user has scrolled the document by a certain percentage, such as 50% or 100% (when the user is at the end of the page).
    • Robust frequency control- limit the display of the feature box to avoid annoying users- once per session, every 5 minutes, 10 hours, or 30 days etc. It's up to you.
    Script can be found here: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex16/featurebox/ Feedback on features and browser quirks welcome!

georgeuser077, Jan 16, 2016 IP
  5. MasterCare

MasterCare Banned

Best Answers:
    Can produce script or software that can help rebrand ebook?

MasterCare, May 28, 2016 IP