1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Online Logo Maker - Logo.bot

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Focl, Nov 14, 2019.

Hello DPers,

I would like to introduce you one of our new projects: Logo.bot. This is a fairly unique site in that the creation of the online logo is linked with artificial intelligence (AI). We tried to create an online tool that will assist you in creating your company logo in order to create the best possible logo according to your answers. The site is intuitive and there is a form of free and paid content.

Our website: https://www.logo.bot/

What do you think about design and our tool?
    We just started so every feedback will be appreciated. Thank you :)

Focl, Nov 14, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just tested it. The design is beautiful. Looks great on my cell phone as well. You probably won't consider that, but I'd let people preview at least one logo (two would be even better). Since I have no way of seeing the quality of any of the logos, why would I go ahead and sign up? Just a thought.

qwikad.com, Nov 14, 2019 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks great and works well for those websites that don't support a bricks business. For the example I used the icons didn't match the business name or keywords.

sarahk, Nov 14, 2019 IP
  4. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you folks, we are trying to do our best

Focl, Nov 18, 2019 IP