1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free new GNU GPL 3.0 eMarket engine. Preparing for release.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by musicman3, Dec 25, 2020.

Hey. This is my first post.

Now is the end of 2020, and we can finally share the project that we started doing on March 10, 2018. The release of the alpha version is scheduled for January 1, but the demo with the latest commits has already been uploaded for today, and you can check it out. The project was originally planned as Open Source licensed under the GNU GPL 3.0. A lot of work has been done and we are ready to share the results with the open source community.

We have been engaged in online shopping for many years, and as a result we have our own understanding and vision of some aspects. We made many things not typical, and this should find understanding among users. We tried to save the store manager from running around the menu to assign simple daily functions. The engine is built like MVC + L. Used Bootstrap 3. In this article, I will not go into technical aspects and solutions, and suggest that you look at everything yourself. Below are screenshots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please note that in the warehouse section, all basic actions with goods / categories are performed through the context menu by right-clicking. Many people may not immediately understand this, so we warn you in advance. But it's convenient.

Support Forum and Demo: http://emarketforum.com
    GitHub Page - https://github.com/musicman3/eMarket

musicman3, Dec 25, 2020 IP
  2. musicman3

musicman3 Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope I can answer the questions. My name is Alexander. I am the main developer on this project.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    musicman3, Dec 25, 2020 IP
  3. musicman3

musicman3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Happy new year my friends. Today we have released v 1.0 Alpha 1.

It's available on GitHub - https://github.com/musicman3/eMarket/releases

You can download and install it on your server for review.

Copy files to server and go to page: http://localhost/controller/install/

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    musicman3, Jan 1, 2021 IP
  4. musicman3

musicman3 Peon

Best Answers:
    A little about myself and how it all began. English is not my native language, and therefore I can make mistakes. But this is not the main thing. Much more important is what I can give people.

I believe that open source is the future. At the beginning of 2018, my colleague and I discussed the development of engines for online stores. Since we have been working with him for many years to create websites for online stores for customers, we used third-party engines. By that time, we realized that our understanding of the concept of an online store was different. And in order to realize our concept, we decided to start developing a new Open Source project.

It started on March 10, 2018. On this day, we made the first commit. The framework for MVC was developed by me back in 2011 and was just lying around. We decided to start with this code, as it once took 3-4 months of great work.

And now, we are ready to submit our project to your judgment. We hope that our understanding of the concept will be interesting to the community, and we will make great efforts to develop the project.

The whole concept is based on ergonomics. We try to keep complex things simple. If you can complete familiar complex actions with simple actions, that's great. We work hard to make the job of a store manager easier. And we ask for your opinion on the project. After all, the appearance of a new Open Source project on the Internet is not such a frequent occurrence. We hope that the project will have a community.

Happy new year friends.

musicman3, Jan 1, 2021 IP