1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free multi store shopping cart script you'd recommend

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by dojo, Jan 4, 2007.

1. indigitalpoint

indigitalpoint Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Dont every try zeescript they are scams and they will never get back with you once you make a payment, they took 72 dollars from me + the installation fee
    for multi-vendor shopping carts and they are lots of bugs and errors for their script and i dont have a knowledge for php or html as they told me no experience iss required and they will hellp me out.... they didnt even installed the script for me after charging me money for the installation.

i hired Elance freelancers and again charged me 80 dollars .. and then they said it will take another 8 hours to fix it ...im so mad :(

check my website indigitalpoint.com

indigitalpoint, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  2. Max796

Max796 Guest

Best Answers:
    didnt check OSC yet. . but is that free or paid?

Max796, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  3. johaswe

johaswe Member

Best Answers:
    Hi All,

I have a Multi store setup based on Joomla and Virtuemart with Paypal support.
    Pricetag for this pack is $99 but then you can choose a premium template and i will upload it for you.

Demo : www.plrio.com

PM me if you are interested.

johaswe, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  4. LABEShops

LABEShops Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Opencart will do multistores and is free. If you are looking to allow others to post products and create a marketplace type site, there is at least one multi-merchant add on for opencart I know of, though it is not free.

LABEShops, Jan 5, 2016 IP