1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Local SEO Business Help

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by puritanize, Apr 10, 2013.

Hello all.

I have helped many small businesses here locally, not to mention the tons of them that I have not that completely fail with their local listings being organized, or even present online.

Below is a large list of Locals to get listed on as well. (Also attached a started spreadsheet) You need them. Some are much better than others, they feed many other sites. Copy these in a spreadsheet, next to them in another column do your username and pw. Then list your business name, address, owner, year business established, contact email, phone, keywords, one sentence business description and a 3 sentence business description over to the side. That way you can copy and paste the info in. Many of the sites ask for the same info.

Tips: Make sure your address and phone number match on all of them (as far as spelling, how your abbreviate etc), as well as the company name. I had a client that had so many different business names over the years, it killed his rank. So we simply put his number in Google, and took over the bad listings and corrected them. After fixing them his rank returned.

Make sure your title tag focuses on your locality, like "Dallas / Fort Worth Chiropractor | Bob's Chiropractic" . As you can see here, chiropractor and chiropractic were used. Helped my chiro for free on just this and it changed his rank quickly.

I do not do much for my local customers and their sites always do great.

Attached Files:

puritanize, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  2. Devprakash

Devprakash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks its really great.

Devprakash, Apr 11, 2013 IP