1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free iPod - Help me Help You

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Such Great Heights, Aug 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KronoSfear

KronoSfear Peon

Best Answers:
    There are conga lines that can help you, if you had tried those before signing it's a guarantee you'd get your item with ease.

KronoSfear, Apr 27, 2005 IP
  2. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    there is a REALLY good forum site (yes i know there is 30million) for grattis free stuff... it rates all the offers and tells you which ones to watch out for and the catches for each.

I got a free ipod from freeipods.com a free lcd tf from freeflatscreens.com free dvdr nintendo ds, and some other stuff.

THen one day I wondered why my ad revenue was down thousands =(

hahah its alot cheaper just to go buy them unless you have friends to con

Shoemoney, Apr 28, 2005 IP
  3. donwebcorleone

donwebcorleone Peon

Best Answers:
    it takes too much time, when an ipod is so cheap. so just buy it. when they give free Ferraris, let me know. he he he : )

donwebcorleone, Jan 25, 2006 IP
  4. Drakier

Drakier Peon

Best Answers:
    It actually doesn't take that much of MY time. It takes a little while for me to collect referrals, but I have a system set up that allows me to basically just start the process, and then wait until my referrals come in. Requires maybe a grand total of 30 minutes of my time. It's mostly just waiting from that point.

And before you knock it, I've now received a Sony PSP, 3 Ipods (Regular, Shuffle, and Photo), a Nintendo DS. I'm in the "Processing" Phase for an XBox 360 and an Ipod Nano currently as well. That means that I've already received all my referrals, and I've placed my order, but i'm waiting for my order to be fulfilled and receive the item on my doorstep.

I'd say I've gotten quite a bit of merchandise for completely free. I didn't pay ANY money for any of the offers I had to complete, and it cost me literally $0 out of pocket and approximately 30 minutes per product.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Drakier, Jan 25, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.